Oh man, don’t get me started on Floppy drive music.When I first found out about it I spent an entire evening watching different videos.
The Imperial March is a very good one though 
Floppy drives just bring me bad memories of high school where the crappy disks/drives would leave me with corrupted files and sometimes even a virus or two 
Would be nice to have a caption sating what it is we’re looking at and a link to the original source.
For those interested, this is Saturn’s moon Pan taken from Cassini.
Yup… Sorry. I figured the PIA filename gave all the ref anyone needs nowadays, thanks to Google & co.
So, you remember the Star Wars prequels? And now you wish you didn’t.
Well, there’s actually a pretty good film in there! How good, you may ask, dear rhetorical reader? Well, let’s just say that Anakin’s turn to the dark side actually works.
Give it a try if you have a spare two hours and wants to unruin your childhood.
(And apparently some people did the same with the prequel to another to our favourite trilogies. Does someone knows which cut of the Hobbit is the best?)
Better than butchering the prequel trilogy, this essay attempts to put it in context with the whole 6 films, and demonstrates how Lucas was actually experimenting with uncommon narrative styles. It also explains why you should watch all 6 films unaltered.
Be warned, it’s a long read.
If I-Novae has any plans to relocate after a successful kickstarter campaign…might I suggest Chattanooga, TN:
Looks like about $300/month, but holy #$%^. Also, looks like its 10gig symetrical upload/download!
Pictures of Earth updated daily being delivered by DISCOVR.
http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/epic-archive/png/epic_1b_20151017102054_00.png
So now NASA’s using I-Novae’s engine to take pictures ?
recreate that in infinity
Source please?
Looks like it’s from Les Chevaliers du Ciel, but I could be wrong.
Meh scenario, but God those air sequences…
Oh yes it’s from that and:
Enjoy.


