A letter to the community

Now #14 most popular across all KS campaigns. Congrats! It’s only been up for a little bit to.

2 Likes

Just thought I’d log in after a lifetime of lurking to say congratulations! Been following for years now, and truly happy to see the team producing solid, awe-inspiring work.

Ive already backed $45 for the beta (would do more but low on funds :frowning: )

Excited to see where you will be going from here!

4 Likes

Just want to add my congratulations for getting to the launch! I’m sure it must have caused many headaches along the road but I’m glad to see it out there at last!

I’ve already pledged and I hope to raise it once I’ve assessed my finances more thoroughly!

Good luck!

2 Likes

You guys are the awesome ones. Thank you for doing this. We can be stubborn and annoying sometimes, but you persisted. Thank YOU!

1 Like

Yes, a solid prototype and now two years heads down development. I was quite surprised how much you’ve developed this so far.

1 Like

YES!
Congratulations.
I got the $75 package and I cannot wait to see where this goes. Strap on fellas, its time to launch!

1 Like

Yeah, I really liked how they have things like energy management and sensors already implemented, even if it’s still experimental. Imagine what the future will hold.

if the game has even a hint of the quality of this community, i will be overjoyed. I’ve really enjoyed posting here over the years.

2 Likes

Wanted to say wishing you guys all the best with the kickstarter and going forward. By the way kickstarter is going so far I think you’ll do it easy.

1 Like

This is my very first Kickstarter I am pledging for. I have considered it before and followed many other Kickstarted games, but Infinity is the one I’ve been holding out for!

Pledged at the 75$ tier and here’s hoping there’ll be many others (although that specific tier is limited :P).

4 Likes

I’m doing my bit to spread the word on the SC forums.

This is offtopic Jonny. Try the “Time to spread the word!” thread for that instead. Helps to keep the forum tidy. Thanks. :yum:

Okay I understand.

Congratulations on starting the Kickstarter, and the best of luck! Things look great so far, really enjoyed the video! Can’t wait to see what the future holds, and looking forward to the dev forum discussions!

1 Like

come to IRC: irc.quakenet.org #infinitygame

We make a party there!!!

1 Like

Blocked at work :cry:. Have fun guys!

Come on Discord. That’s where the community is now.

4 Likes

Congrats on this project Keith. I have been following this Kickstarter for a while, and just backed it today (sorry for the late contribution). I can not wait to see how it evolves! Get some well deserved rest!

3 Likes

I’m here with y’all.
So Much Looking Forward to the Space Whale Bobblehead in my cockpit. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Also less likely to be blocked at work :smile: