Possibly because it’d be a waste of time?
I’m not going to watch an hour of bullshit only to find they’ve got no evidence to back up their crap. They got a minute of my time and failed to even get close to convincing me.
Possibly because it’d be a waste of time?
I’m not going to watch an hour of bullshit only to find they’ve got no evidence to back up their crap. They got a minute of my time and failed to even get close to convincing me.
No, it wouldn’t be a waste of time to sample the contrails if they really wished to. In fact, if I wanted to prove it that badly, I’d do it.
Nobody is forcing you to watch the video.
As a side note, I would very much like to find out why half of the US is baked while the other is much cooler in comparison. Any response appreciated.
[quote=“lolsparta4, post:22, topic:404”]
I would very much like to find out why half of the US is baked while the other is much cooler in comparison. Any response appreciated.[/quote]
Do you mean climate-wise?
Or are you referring to Mary Jane…
You’re really going to have to be more precise with this. Define “baked”, and define which “half” of the US is currently being “baked”. I guarantee you that the answers are out there, easily found once you stop treating GLP and ATS sources of anything but noise and insanity.
If he is referring to climate, I actually have no idea what he’s talking about. Something more like 90% of the United States is “baked”.
![]()
Alaska is also in red… ok.
Then do it. Otherwise you’re wasting your time here. If you can’t even be arsed to bring a decent level of evidence to the conversation then I’m not doing it for you.
Yes it is. The arctic and antarctic regions are warming far faster than latitudes closer to the equator, hence the ice-free passage through the arctic ocean that hasn’t existed for millennia.
I would say, if you softened your argument to “There is enough that is questionable about this topic to warrant investigating this issue through empirical testing” then you might have something useful.
Why should I do it, when I never mentioned supporting “chemtrails” even opposed it openly? I was suggesting that the presenter should do it if he wants to prove it so desperately. You didn’t look over my earlier post. You seem to be saying that I am a supporter of “chemtrails” (whatever that means) which is by all means not true at all. I support other evidence provided in the video, and as separate parts, as I do not know what a severe increase in autism has to do with “geoengineering” as the presenter said it. I’m certainly concerned about why the ocean heat content is increasing so much however, among a few other things.
Get news from sources that have to tell the truth by law. Exclude totalitarian nations. Not commercial network.
The American middle of the nation freeze I had heard about that ten years ago. The last thing I heard was that Southern California was going to be as dry as the Shara Desert.
Google “Ridiculously Resilient Ridge” and you’ll find lots of evidence based climate science that will help you to find answers.
Totally agree and the “gotten in over their heads” scenario is far more common than fraud. It’s something that we’re all easily susceptible to and is easily forgiven when the realisation is made. The common rule is “don’t attribute to malice what can more easily be attributed to incompetence”.
I need to paint this on my wall. This is brilliant.
‘’… unelss there are book sales and speakers fees to be lost.’’
Sure, incompetence can easily translate into malice if the perpetrator doesn’t have the spine to come clean about their mistake and/or has financial motive to hide the error.
The rule is known as Hanlon’s razor, it’s somewhat related to Occam’s razor:
It should be kept in mind, however, that Hanlon’s razor applies to first impressions or situations where the perpetrator of the offending act can reasonably claim ignorance. I’ve seen many an apologist hide behind it while attempting to defend people who know better, or who have been thoroughly informed of their flawed reasoning, and yet who continue to engage in their offending behaviour.
Once you have enough information to ascertain that the person or actions in question is remaining wilfully ignorant or has been thoroughly informed of how they’re being a… well, feel free to insert your own expletive… then, well, yeah…
I like “just a simple misunderstanding” Londo Mollari, Centari ambassador.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-22283372
For people to learn the 1st thing about Global Warming.
Why don’t us lads together join a forum on steak-sauce and passionately discuss the philosophy of Epictetus within their “Anything and Everything” category.
sure. 
Do what thou wilt? Alaster Crowley.