Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

7 Likes

A nice spot on Sarake in the shadow of the rings.

10 Likes

Got these at the end of the last stream this weekend.

3 Likes

Just a little fun from earlier tonight.

A bunch of missiles that just missed while resupplying :smiley:

6 Likes

Twitch Stream

6 Likes

A few shots while testing out the Temporal Anti Aliasing, on “Extreme” setting.

A small piece of the hud is still visible along the top of the screen @INovaeFlavien other than that, performance was good on my end. Some texture blurring on the ships with rapid camera movement, but after a short time I hardly noticed it.

Some of the small projectiles disa


Catching the new MK7 and MK6 Muzzel flashes


The cloud / fog of war visuals still add a lot to the battle environment, although I have been thinking about how we could improve the effect. More particle variation, variance in cloud thickness depending on ship scale etc.


The flock of nearby inties starting to assault my ship…


Swarm of Bees… had a dozen enemy interceptors flying about my destroyer just raining kinetics on my hull… I went down surprisingly quick for low calibre MK1s.

Edit: have to add this next one… 3 bombers assaulting a crippled cruiser, went down fast.

Also on IMGUR

4 Likes

Since the system layout changes each round, moons can technically end up in the shadow of Rethe prime. This is only the 3rd time I’ve seen it happen though. Eerie quality.

8 Likes

I have experienced this too, quite awesome. I like it when stuff like that really shows off the scale of things in battlescape. Unfortunately the sharp line vanished at one point when I got closer to the ground for some reason.
I hope some day we see megastructures in battlescape, or even hollow planets and other crazy things never seen in games on that scale before.

4 Likes

Wide-screen ( 3840x1080 ) test:

10 Likes

Some beauty captured in game today.

Video Context

5 Likes

These are “Screenshots” :wink:

Exposure and levels have been altered slightly in PS, added a little shadow to the landed shot, and removed a few visual artefacts caused by the dammaged weapon effect.

Cruisin over Rygol, the recent addition to the Rethe Prime family.

8 Likes

New Stations

Assorted

6 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve been flying both the Bomber and Corvette more lately, in order to better understand how the ship class feels in various combat and support roles at the moment. Getting some nice shots along the way.

4 Likes

Dev PlayTest today, checking out some new features, first time joning a Squad and testing in game VOIP.

Stopped to grab some nice shots of a carrier I was piloting

Bloom settings are being adjusted / fixed

Taking on a Destroyer

More to see this weekend, Patch coming later in the week too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been recording more footage this week, getting some really great visuals with the latest patch improvements. The bloom, Battlesmog, and particleFX really came together nicely ^^

3 Likes

A collection of recent favorites. A couple older shots may have snuck in.

(upload://aHxEzsnlNGXkYQX1W0JUIEdbGWD.jpeg)

![vlcsnap-00081|690x388]

4 Likes