Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Arcadia Station.

4 Likes

That pic hurt my brain. … I still like it though.

Stn Arcadia & some Sarake

11 Likes

Triplet Peaks

15 Likes

That last shot is weird. If the shadow comes from that mountain, it should not be sharp like this.

Sunday Sarake

14 Likes

There is also this screen shot post I made on the ED forums which has a lot of the best screen shots in one long post, mostly taken from this vast thread.

Updated

Also we have an I:B thread over on the new SC Spectrum forum in the new other games section.

To help keep the SC spectrum thread near the top and more visible.

Log in and give it an up-vote or comment, or add your own screen shots and videos. Ta

2 Likes

Gallery to some shots from last pre-alpha weekend:

I’m thinking we should start thinking about more visually interesting battle locations for the next
pre-alpha weekend.

http://imgur.com/aSLZVzc

8 Likes

Looking at the second picture, are the trees in the right scale? They look too large for me compared to the landscape, that was something that confused me already ago on some screenshots?

1 Like

The trees are quite large if you land next to them (taller than the interceptor iirc)! However, they’re also placeholders like everything else at the moment.
The other aspect of it is there is currently no close-up detail (apart from textures) on planetary surfaces. So, visually, we have nothing to compare the trees to. Rocks and other vegetation anyone?

4 Likes

Just beautiful, can’t wait for free-alpha weekend to try IB for the first time. Hope it’s gona be soon!
Btw those are alien planets so trees can be any size.

2 Likes

It would be cool if we could get a new planet with the alpha weekend. Or they change the current planets a bit, this way the new footage from the weekend would look new too. :grin:

6 Likes

#waitingForThePlanetEditor:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

We now have just the one I:B thread over on SC forum in the new other games section.
This will keep it most visible to new and current Star Citizens to come discover I:B. Most appreciated Ta.

Thanks to redribbon as well.

Can you guys please log in over there (again) and give some comments and main thread up-votes please, so its not me, all the time.

5 Likes

You guys over there; again, give, all time.

2 Likes

some new shots from the sandbox

14 Likes

Cinder experiments 01

11 Likes

I think its nearly time for a good visual update to the fidelity of planets and moons, and plants and trees. I mean a real step up a level or three. Lava fields and effects as well. And maybe some early tests for wide and varied volumetrics at different levels. The screen shots are all still the same look and feel from KS.

It would give the project a next level kick when presenting screen shots and videos etc. Something the fans can see and used to bring in more new fans to the project.

2 Likes

Time and money…

1 Like

Cinder experiments 02

18 Likes