As everyone slept the train sped across the last miles of the lightspell plains. Suddenly everyone was thrown from their beds and the as the train jerked to a halt. Metal screamed and screeched as the brakes were slammed on and the train came to a dead stop.
Bleary eyed passengers began gathering into groups, wondering what had happened . A small group braved the cold and went outside to inspect the train for damage caused by the emergency stop; in between the first and second class carriages they found NobleBrutus. He was tied in between the carriages - when the train had stopped the rear carriage had slammed into him and shattered every one of his ribs at once. Closer inspection showed that his leg was torn to ribbons and covered in bite marks, as if some beast had used it's mouth to drag him by the leg from his bed....
Is Is Now Daytime
Night time interference has caused the train to stay at Lightspell
NobleBrutus has been murdered by werewolves
Day will end in 48 hours, and immediately be followed by another day
Train Is At: Lightspell Plains
Vast desolate plains so far north that the sun never sets.
- Return to Panic Station (No Special Rules).
- Return to Stonesmile Viaduct (Dead players cannot be further interacted with).
- Return to Redwater (Famous Market Town, players may buy and sell items in the town).
- Return to Maenas Pass (Chance that rocks will fall, preventing the train from moving).
- Return to The Longest Tunnel In The World (two consecutive nights).
- Return to Pelinai Mountains (night roles disabled)
- Stay At Lightspell Plains (two consecutive days)
- Advance to Erilyn (werewolf hunters sweep the train, humans win)
Golden Gun x 1
Lead Bullet x 3
Dog x 1 (Rufus AKA Fluffy)