Rocketry General Thread

6 Likes
2 Likes

Ol’ Musky at it again

7 Likes

Alternative perspectives:

6 Likes

A month later already! Time flies.

Just in case anyone is interested, Elon is giving a presentation on the updated Starship mk1 (the one being built in Texas and Florida.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFjhHzwUEAIM2n_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I expected some shiny pictures and good new info. Plus I heard they invited a few popular streamers/tweeters or whatever you call them to ask good questions and avoid the issues we’ve had at previous updates.

Here’s the link!

https://www.spacex.com/webcast

3 Likes

The update itself is mostly repetition of general points meant for a broader audience. The juicy details start in the Q&A session.

1 Like

for sure

1 Like

I know the comic is a joke but ironically the SLS is failing under the waterfall method(+lack of congressional direction) and SpaceX is moving forward in production incredibly fast paced using agile methods with starship.

5 Likes

SpaceX is behaving like Kerbals with the Starship.

3 Likes

I’m flashing back to when I first started playing and all of the rockets I blew up.

I have a feeling starship will follow the same path at least for the first few variants and that will be pretty exciting to watch.

3 Likes