Rocketry General Thread

Yikes. Conditional here. If that boat doesn’t get out of the way in the next 10 minutes they’re gonna scrub.[quote=“JonnyRedHed, post:341, topic:445, full:true”]
How long after launch until the first stage attempts the sea landing.
[/quote]

Roughly 10 minutes.

1 Like

They will only launch the one evening i am not watching i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Watch it! :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpaoRP70lzM

still time for hot choco :open_mouth:

Edit: Hot Choco done! I’m good to go!

Go for launch. Lets do it!

1 Like

Dafuq -_- …

1 Like

Well, that was that. LucasFIN, I’m holding you responsible. :smiley:

1 Like

Seconding Xamino I was about to say the same thing

2 Likes

Every time. I tell ya.

2 Likes

Did someone forget to light the touch paper.

Hot Choco still nominal, ready for drinking.

What a tease of a rocket…

Computer says NO!

1 Like

Enjoy it. To next time!

I’m off to bed, this will take a while. As always: better safe than sorry! :boom:

1 Like

This just in: The flight computer is busy hosting the Battlefield Prototype server. Oops.

3 Likes

One day, someone will figure out how gravity really works and how to counter act it. Not in my lifetime, or anyone alive today I’m sure. But one day someone will.

They just figured out gravity is all about waves and all. So we just need someone to come up with the surf board.

Not yet scrubbed for tonight! :open_mouth: Although just a slim possibility…

@xamino don’t sleep yet.

Edit: now it is? -_-

If only it could happen sooner rather than later. Later might be centuries for all we know. Life would change so fast for us humans.

~50 minutes left in the window, so they are reviewing the data and considering a 3rd attempt.

EDIT: ironically a minute after i say this, they announced it’s scrubbed.