Devs had said that Cruisers aren’t intended to have regular missile launchers (which currently make them very effective against bombers and intys), and that they’re supposed to have anti-cap heavy missiles.
That change alone is going to make Intys less bothered by more ships, and more free to harass corvettes, attack turrets, etc.
Hi, I’m like an old Pilot Interceptor, I can add the following. Why doesn’t the interceptor have a micro warp? since he is the thinnest, he does not circumvent him. Further, there is no function of temporary invisibility, which will allow you to make sudden attacks or move away from the enemy. No stats on Guns - Damage, range, scatter. There is no way to choose a resist on the body and shield.
And I don’t understand the aiming system, why can’t I take a specific opponent into the sight? No re-capture of the target. No characteristics of ships, speed, turns, strains. There are no improvements for the ship, or the ability to assemble a ship for your playing style. As things are now - the impression is that I fly in a stolen car.
Most of what you just described will be a part of our ship upgrade system, which will be implemented after we make some improvements to the HUD, UI, AI, star map, etc.