Pilot rankings‎

I:B Won’t be everyone at the same place at the same time. There will be lots of battles on different shards. I want to be on the shard with people who play as poorly as I do.

(this is pasted should be in blue) :smile:
" That being said, some of the stats I want to see:
-Highly detailed KDR board (What was I flying, what did I kill, what killed me)
-% time spent in each ship chassis
-% games played in each ship chassis
-Weapon use stats (shots fired with kinetic vs. energy vs. missiles, for instance)
-Hit % (simple shots fired vs. shots hit)
-Hit type % (% shield hits vs % hull hits)
-Distance flown
-Time spent in ship hangar bays
-Time spent in open space
-Time spent in atmosphere
-Number of times self-unalived, and how (reentered atmosphere too fast, dove into gas giant, crashed into asteroid, etc.)

Can’t believe I forgot my favorite:
-NEMESIS! (Who has killed me the most?) "

I’m sure someone will create a website that tracks the information for the official server at a minimum, if the information is sent from client to server. Beyond that, I wouldn’t be surprised if individual servers also offer their own tracking.