[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

Yeah. You can take that douche’s place if you want :wink:

3 Likes

Hey I’ve just looked at this website as I was alerted to Infinity’s KS and saw my name mentioned what is this thing?

1 Like

OP is pretty self explanatory atm :slight_smile:

Welcome back by the way!

Also, turns out that I (@Lux) discovered the password to my old account, Legato, which is also mentioned on this list as it is the one I used on the old forums. Don’t know which one I’ll use in future though hah.

And thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

So will you accept the nomination?

Sure! It sounds like fun why not

1 Like

I will add Legato if that is the account you will be using (at least it was the one you used to use)

Go ahead! I’m gonna use this one as it’s the one most people (if any) would remember me by.

Lucas, I’ve seen that my name is in the list (kaos93) since i was on the forums way back in 2008. I haven’t post much since i was allways reading the stuff. Can I still be added to the group? Thank you!

You mean in the list of nominations in the 4th post?

Oh no, in the second, I didn’t understand how does it work. It doesn’t matter however :slight_smile: Infinity fan forever! :milky_way:

1 Like

Wow, it’s been years since I last logged in.

You can sign me up for [OG] I would love to have people to play with when it comes out.

2 Likes

Is that a Tales of Symphonia (Genis) Avatar? Oh yes it is, I like you.

My username comes from what Lloyd says when he uses Falcon’s Crest.

I’m reading through some of the names on here and getting goosebumps.

1 Like

Everything is fine, just remember that sword rain in the best for chaining wombo-combos together on a mostly ground based team.

Anyone know where the Hell Timmon26 went? I remember his stuff was always awesome.

You mean @Timmon26?

Dunno, maybe he’ll heed his summoning?

Hexagons, hexagons, hexagons! @Timmon26

:neutral_face:

I was sure that would work.

1 Like

Wasn’t it Timmon who made these gigantic…of course hexagonal… Arks?

There’s a difference between hexagon used as a major structural element and a hexagon slapped on something to make it look ‘futuristic’.

As I recall, the Arks were hexagonal because their modules were attached in, or had, I’m not 100% sure, a three- or six-way symmetry because they were supposed to be more reminiscent of modern rocket design.