I couldn’t read even a paragraph before being redirected to another page for an ad on mobile. Clickers beware.
The page seems to be a mess on mobile. Sorry about that.
Yeah, I thought that was a bit of a strange/harsh thing to say as well.
Ad hominem. Why beat em when you can discredit them.
Finally someone is going to send one of these into space.
If it works in practice, we can work out the science later.
It’d be interesting to see significant effects. I was reading that accounting for the magnetic field near the earth was difficult, though, any word on how they intend to negate its effects?
effect of magnetic field depends on its direction, so I think it would be a simple test to repeat the same experiment pointing the EM drive in different directions and see what happen
Nope. The announcement is that Guido Fetta wants to put the thing into orbit. As usual, the media have spun it up to the point where it’s all ready to be launched and we should know any moment whether it works.
Lol. Kichae waits for a paper on Nature and an experiment in space (and I want too). He’ll not be impressed with that 
I wouldn’t be so excited, not yet:
Link to the paper itself if you don’t prefer to read a summary:
Thank you was going to post it too
Scott Manley video on it:
