Awesomes of the Internets

Yus! Polandball comic! :smiley:

Seriously, @INovaeKeith, what did you do to upset those poor people? :grinning:

9 Likes

I’m starting a new club. It’s called WE HATE PEOPLE IN THE WE HATE KEITH CLUB CLUB

3 Likes

What if they start a WE HATE PEOPLE IN THE WE HATE PEOPLE IN THE WE HATE KEITH CLUB CLUB CLUB

2 Likes

I don’t know :cry:

3 Likes

Someone you killed? }[]D----- “ZAP!!!” ]C “POW” AHHHHGGGG…

Death by Keith.

3 Likes

RIP David Bowie…

3 Likes

Can’t be, Hutch is Canadian :smiley:

1 Like

No apologies necessary! I’ll be stealing that for personal use thanks :smile:

1 Like

Not all that surprising but still awesome

3 Likes

Gardeners rejoice! Flowers in space!

4 Likes

(first US flower in space - sorry NASA, but you got beaten so long ago, their nation doesn’t even exist anymore…)

5 Likes

I’m not really a redditor at all with the exception of /r/spacex, but I just found this and it reminded me of a similar website posted previously…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ooer

3 Likes

What in the name of all is that is squishy are my eyes looking upon?!?!

3 Likes

Why would anybody do that to a dog!?!

2 Likes
1 Like

China just released 35 gigs of color photos from the Lunar surface.

11 Likes

Cool.

What’s that red stripe that ends abruptly on the left side of the horizon in the first picture?

1 Like

A plain old digital artifact would be my first guess.

Or it could be aliens.

1 Like

I was thinking a bad cat.

1 Like