Some combat screenshots I took while observing other players in game.
As a comparison, here’s what the same battles looked like in March earlier this year.
Some combat screenshots I took while observing other players in game.
As a comparison, here’s what the same battles looked like in March earlier this year.
We’re going to be updating some of the screenshots on the I:B site, so if anyone has some particularly stunning screenshots from the latest build, please post them here.
High resolution images are awesome as well if you have them 
I try to take shots of things I haven’t seen before.
Military Base on the darker side of sarake. I watched from a distance of ~60km, at ~30km altitude. Quite a few explosions went off on the surface while I sat there.
Then visited the battle up close.
Master Chee in his Destroyer, smiling for the camera.
Each new explosion really lit up the base, breathtaking…
Battle was nearing completion, so a lot of ships aimlessly flying about. Reminded me of our KS trailer with the contrails behind ships.
The monolithic military base’s central module dominates this one, love it 
Built a nice little gallery on imgur, including some ship scale renderings 
Spent some time gathering more footage today. Discovered how to switch to the cockpit-less view for prettier screenshots about halfway through!
Also, trying to follow @InovaeHutchings’ excellent example, I went exploring for something new. Ended up in a sunken, twilight valley - permanently shadowed by the planetary rings. As I soared across the barren green plains to reach the mountains, I rediscovered that feeling of adventure that drew me here in the first place.
Here are some scenes!
Pretty lights:
Poor corvette got shredded by those cruisers…
Those shadows…
The hidden valley.
Unplanned sunday shenanigans, turned into 5 hours of great fun and plenty of great recorded footage for promotional videos. 
![]()
I forgot to turn off UI, but this is the best one I got
Citizen, are you doing your part?
Join the Scoria defense force today!
Make a difference in your stellar community!
Tonight I earned myself this moment after a couple of hours sneaking up on undefended stations. What a beauty.