Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

I totally agree, it looks freaking awesome. The only thing I wish was different are the huge ‘tanks’ on the left and right side, I think without them it would look even better.

I like the tanks. Everyone has to get tanked once in a while. :rofl:

2 Likes

Undocking a shiny new carrier:




Getting there…




Getting harassed by an NPC (on the left):

10 Likes

Return to Gallia:




Taking some distance to recharge shields:

Failing to hide:


14 Likes

First Shots …

Imgur Album

13 Likes

What moon is the 2nd one?

It’s the Ice moon. Forgot its name. You also made some similar screen caps of it.


Unrelated cruising …

11 Likes

image

R2D2 looks great in this pict!!! :wink:

15 Likes

Some more Icy Moon

There is a twilight area where the gas giant sets on the one side and the sun rises on the other.
Orange and red and purple and blue reflections on the ice.

17 Likes

Wow! Really great pics. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. Well done!

3 Likes

Maybe not wallpaper worthy, but I’m enjoying flying around stations nice and close up lately.

15 Likes

BTW SpaceJay, your screenshots and video’s have really re-invigorated my love for what we’re doing with this project. Not just Infinity:Battlescape, but what the I-Novae engine could become in the future. <3 Thank you for that :blush:

10 Likes

No, thank you sir!

I think the I-Novae engine already has immense cinematic, visual story telling and marketing potential. It’s like playing inside one my favourite child-hood sci-fi TV show, like BSG and 70’s /80’s scifi novel and arcadia station with the the new lighting looks like something from Bladerunner.

I like that you guys are a small studio, it keeps the design tight and grounded and you deserve much better funding, but I think that will come.
The quality of the engine speaks for itself, I just take pictures. But happy that they invigorate you.

8 Likes

Departing Cinder:

Showing Aresthia some love:






Not the most interesting place TBH (needs more contrast and giant canyons).

A little map of Rethe Prime’s system:

  • Cinder: volcanic moon
  • Sarake: Earth-like moon
  • Aresthia: Mars-like moon
  • Gallia: metallic asteroid
  • Semnoz: ice moon

21 Likes

Excellent stuff, @Argopeilacos! Really cool to see all the celestial bodies in one image.

By the way, what happened to the planetary rings?

Maybe it’s just me but does Aresthia look a little dull now? The previous yellow coloring was probably too saturated but now it’s like we went to the other extreme.

2 Likes


those guys look like cylon raiders

24 Likes

These one are best so far, some of them will end as desktop backgrounds.

5 Likes

+2 for cylon raider look!

I hope for an old galactica conversion!

3 Likes



15 Likes