Wallpaper - Give Us Your Best Shot! (Image Intensive)

Sarake Shots: (4K)

17 Likes

I have ask SpaceJay, are you a professional photographer? Because if you are not - you should be!

7 Likes

These are some truly incredible shots sir!

7 Likes

I’ve been using them to demonstrate ‘real’ PG development in the wake of the CIG 2016 scripted demo on Friday. Thought it might bring in some new pledges and fans this weekend in particular.

6 Likes

Thank’s guys, :blush:
but the engine (and my gpu) does most of the work.

4 Likes

Indeed, great shots SpaceJay. IBS will be a huge game!

4 Likes

Hallowed be Thy name. Hallelujah, Amen.

1 Like

For reference whats the diameter of sarake? @inovaekeith @inovaeflavien

1 Like

Same size as our earth :wink:

2 Likes

Radiuses:
Rethe Prime (Gas Giant): 78000 Km
Sarake (Earth like): 6360 Km
Aresthia (Mars like): 5000 Km
Cinder (Volcanic): 3850 Km

Multiply by 2 for diameters.

15 Likes

Exactly what I wanted, thanks guys!

@JonnyRedHead make sure that the sizes are occasionally emphasized in your SC/ED posts :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, good idea thanks. I did not know these. Very useful for my posts :slight_smile:

Like this?

Just a re-cap post of best recent PG screens.

3 Likes

Just to save my clicking hand: These snap shots are so good !!!

3 Likes

My finger… so sore… :wink:

3 Likes

Sarake with modded atmosphere. (4K) part of a mod by @TARS

15 Likes

shared to ED, SC.

3 Likes

What does it mean “modded” atmosphere? Realtime mod or post processing?

1 Like

I changed the RGB values describing the atmosphere color in
the Terrestrial planet’s config settings file, before I start the game.

2 Likes

wow amaze its so resourcefully

2 Likes

Here’s a link to a short description of what is possible at the moment: (with extreme examples).

3 Likes