(Unofficial) Developer's Forum thread

All my manual flight practice in Elite 2 will finally be useful again :smile:

Learning stopping distances is vitally importaint

Red Syns, standing by.

Arkenbrien, standing by.

2 Likes

I am of the Order of Stellar you speak of.

Hello to all.

Are you sure it was exactly number 64: ) How do you see that anyway?

Refer to this post:

Thank you !!!

edit: OP updated

Ah, as I thought, things get complicated when you have to move the player in reference to moving bodies.

I threw in way too much money.
+1 to the bobbehead brigade.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Still remember the “warp intercepion” in the Freelancer game. It’d add a lot of thrilling moments to the game and I hope somthing similar (except the warp travel lanes) would make it into the game. If you need a weapon system to intercept a warping ship, you need to set up your ship well because min. one system slot is blocked by this warp breaker.
At least you should play together with your team to take down an intercepted hostile -> More Teamplay Experience in game.

Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not that 1 guy (Unless someone else bought it) Who spent 2.5k. Soon, but not yet.

I am indeed a Dev backer

Yes, because when I decided to pledge it was at 63, and afterwards it was at 64. So unless someone challenges me, that’s my number. :smiley:

I don’t think that there is an official way to check what backer you are or what backer of a certain tier you are.

I found it. You click Backed Projects under My stuff and then see the game.

Yes it tells you the number, as per my screenshot :wink:

That is only the all time backer number though, not the pledge tier backer number. But we’ll take what we can get. :smiley:

#901 here.

Cool, I’m backer #72.

I’m #7‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

It is the same, if you select the tier, it goes up in ascending order from your backer number. There was an FAQ about it somewhere on KC, but I don’t care either way :smiley: just add me on the list, although I’m either #2 or #1 (depending if the #1 selected Dev tier)

This is a little bit circlejerky … but eh.

#6 - Galactic

3 Likes