Time to spread the word! (Evangelism Kit)

Made a quick Slashdot submission… Please upvote. It’s a bit crap (it’s 4am here) so submit your own if you want.

… and yes that’s an awful attention grabbing headline.

1 Like

Stop making me like your posts Topper.

I want to like this as well.

I loved bsg and you’re totally right(or someone is!)

1 Like

Hey Flavien, I’d suggest you write a new Dev-Journal on gamedev.net. I am pretty sure, that people at that plattform will remember you after all these years and some might also pledge now :wink:

More press! One is from kotaku.



http://www.jeuxvideo24.com/news-multi-infinity-battlescape-a-financer-sur-kickstarter_47930.html
4players (long url)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzbMfUoeOy8&feature=youtu.be&a this is a great unnoticed interview, needs more exposure

That’s a really good thing that in most of the articles (all ?) they mention that I:B isn’t just an opportunist game surfing of the wave of S:C/E:D.

1 Like

I’m doing my bit to spread the word on the SC forums:

List of in-development Space Sci-Fi Games 2015 - Routine - Adrift - Interstellar Marines & Infinity:Battlescape

The game has been on my list for years, so I moved it to the top for the duration of the KS campaign.

3 Likes

First german articles on Battlescape:


1 Like

A new relatively positive Battlescape article on the UK-based Hexus.net:

1 Like

More news.


http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=94679
long url goha.ru

1 Like

Translated by Google:

Members of the independent studio I-Novae (industry veterans who dipped their fingers with such productions as Gears of War or Microsoft Flight Simulator X) have already invested over a million dollars from his own pocket, and now need help players to bring their work to the end.

Where did they get that from?!

Number were given once, I’m pretty sure, but can’t tell where.

1 Like

Might refer to the theoretical money equivalent of all the unpaid manhours.

3 Likes

Thats probably the figure we gave out if we converted all the time we spent into a dollar value. Its not unusal for statements to be taken out of context >_>

4 Likes

I updated my long running thread on the Star Citizen forums, both the latest post (games list), and the first post. And also changed the thread title to highlight the kickstarter.

Jonny’s TOP list of in-development Space Sci-Fi Games 2015 - Infinity:Battlescape Kickstarter

My thread has had a good number of views since I started it in 2013, and I’ll keep it at the top of the SC ‘Other games’ section during the KS campaign with daily updates.

1 Like

add this to your evangelism kit: http://gfycat.com/IndolentDelightfulAlabamamapturtle

1 Like

nice one. almost looks like he’s going for a canyon run to escape there at the end…

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/5811270/#Comment_5811270

I brought an old thread I used to post in on SC forums back to life again. ‘Ideas for landing on planets’. Some good ideas and posts if you take the time to read back.

Scott Manley doing his live stream will be a good boost. And as INovaeKeith said,

Other youtubers
Maybe the UK ‘Worth a Buy’ guy, https://www.youtube.com/user/Worthabuyguys/videos
A small channel compared to Scott Manley, but might still be worth contacting him.

Or ‘Geekdomo’ https://www.youtube.com/user/geekdomo
Him and his friends do regular Star Citizen podcasts, and he likes the space games.

I’m not sure about Jim Stirling or TotalBiscuit at this point in development. I’m not qualified to say if they would be keen or not, or the right choices at this early prototype stage.

Geekdomo has already backed ‘at quite a high tier’.
I’ve asked him to let his audience know about it and told him that he can ask for access to the prototype.

2 Likes

IGN Hungary made mention of Battlescape in their Kickstarter roundup today: http://hu.ign.com/heti-kickstarter-es-indie-hirek/8128/feature/a-42-43-het-legfontosabb-indie-es-kickstarter-hire&ved=0CCMQqQIoADADahUKEwjhzoLl19jIAhUFWh4KHTWBAt0&usg=AFQjCNFYHzBWQTSEAJ-MyqmvaNILEPM7rQ

1 Like