I guess my Vin Diesel idea don’t sound so crazy now.
While the storyboard is neat, I find having some trouble with both the policy and the size of the font used for the description page, even with a full view of the image.
I’m not entirely sure I understand what you mean.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDevildogGamer/videos should definitely be contacted, I already tweeted him but more people should suggest Battlescape to him.
Use the fact that it in a way will be like ARMA in space, that’s a good hook with him.
I’ll say it again. Tweeting/facebook/email, Ben Lesnick to find out about CR playing the prototype and a possible video. Another try at Joe, maybe via ‘Other Joe’. And also would Scott Manely consider taking part in a live stream/video in the last 24/26hrs.
French people should try to make I:B visible for JoueurDuGrenier. He’s awesome and loves space games, a big fan of wing commander like me, and bought ships in Star Citizen. He just made a video of Star Citizen (his first one on the genre) a week ago. It’s the perfect moment to spread the word until he read it ! 
I’ve known him more oriented towards RPG and vaporizing old games with humor. If he does take a look at I:B, he’s not going to make a video (if he decides to anyway) before the KS end for sure.
It’s worth remembering to contact him later though, something like during alpha.
Had a reply back from wingman, just saying:
Oh sure we can give them a shout out!
WM
Someone give Linus a tweet:
and or Luke:
https://twitter.com/luke_lafr
*I’ve emailed Luke today. I had his email from a recent conversation we had.
Wait till they have a recent tweet (2 hours old tops) before tweeting them.
You have substantially bigger chance of them seeing your tweet if they are online at the time you tweet.
Yeah sure, good idea. I don’t have twitter so have no idea how it works.
and or Luke:
https://twitter.com/luke_lafr
also, Tweeting/facebook/email, Ben Lesnick or Disco Lando, to find out about CR playing the
prototype and a possible video. Another try at Angry Joe, maybe via ‘Other
Joe’.
Please look in r/gaming > new for:
“The space game Chris Roberts called “spectacular”. Having played the prototype for many hours, I can’t help but agree.”
and upvote If you like it!
Still no official news on whether Chris managed to get into the prototype. Maybe Ben or DiscoLando might know.
Yes re-tweet.
Eric ‘Wingman’ Peterson (Descent Underground) -
"We just backed Battlescape Infinity -
Let’s get them across that goal line"
If you love #IndieDev #SpaceGames,
take a look INovaeStudios Infinity: Battlescape! Only 3 days left
Wingman told me he also reached out to everyone on the Decent Underground forums, and via his kickstarter.
Great stuff Jonny, that’s going to help a ton.
Any chance we can get a FB or tweet from kerbal space program devs?
They are really nice people.
They have a huge community as wel
I have no social media so I cant initiate it 
Edit: if they would be willing, that would push us above 300k for sure
‘Wingman’ (Descent Underground)
"We just backed Battlescape Infinity -
Let’s get them across that goal line"
If you love #IndieDev #SpaceGames,
take a look INovaeStudios Infinity: Battlescape! Only 3 days left
Some more FB comments and re-tweets would be good to have. Maybe ask all your tech/game friends to like, share and re-tweet the above while the Wingman shout out is still good.
Ta
Reposted latest Hutch’s imgur post on reddit with the title “The space-sim I’ve been waiting for so long may seem to actually hit its goal. Totally worth the 5 year wait”. It already got buried though 
Time to undig this thing guys! GOGOGOGO!
New comments of support tonight from the KS comments section…
Eric “Wingman” Peterson -
"Just want to say that we at Descendent Studios will take the 300k! "
"Good luck guys we love the genre and what you are doing.
Eric “Wingman” Peterson"
Kate Russell - (BBC presenter and tech journalist, also Elite Dangerous Novel author) -
""Late to the party… sorry 'bout that @ BadNewsBaron sent me your way and it looks epic…
looking forward to raising a toast to the KS when it busts the 300k "
"Even without the home run boost it’s looking pretty for this gorgeous space sim "
Maybe a last minute tweet to LinusTechTips: