Time to spread the word! (Evangelism Kit)

Someone hit Vin Diesel up with this on facebook with the KS link.

https://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel on facebook or
https://instagram.com/vindiesel/

my fav…

Breaking atmosphere on Helion Prime can now be experienced in Infinity:Battlescape.
Whose ship is this? A ship Riddick can call his own. A realistic space sim with seamless planetary transitions.

Breaking the Helion Prime atmosphere can now be experienced in Infinity:Battlescape.
A realistic space sim with seamless planetary transitions. Riddicks shitty little cutter.

Entering the Helion Prime atmosphere can now be experienced in Infinity:Battlescape.
A realistic space sim with seamless planetary transitions. A ship Riddick can call his own.

All Vin would have to do is comment back ‘that looks cool’ and his
zillions of followers would maybe go take a peak as see what its about.

So, just a small % of his fans went and checked the KS and video out, some will convert to pledges for sure naturally. Marketing 101.

That’s not Vin Diesel…

Honestly, I think the probability of Vin Diesel tweeting about I:B after reading a post on his Facebook wall is near 0. Better to post I:B content to other forums (not necessarily gaming communities, other forums almost always have a misc/offtopic section where this could be done).

Fine, moving on, next idea.

Shouldn’t someone who wants to do it, though. That’s a bit like lottery, but without having to pay the ticket. Sure, you won’t win, but who knows? It’s not as if you were paying for it…

A new article from a huge german gaming magazine: http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/infinity-battlescape/news/infinity_battlescape,46111,3239066.html

Its very well researched, and positive!

edit: Sry, double post. See post from nanit here: Infinity Battlescape Media Mega Thread

3 Likes

Worth a shot: https://www.reddit.com/r/Yogscast/comments/3sdez3/someone_in_the_yogscast_should_play_infinity/

You know what to do.

I’m there.

That’s what I posted there because that’s the sort of thing you should see right away - a transition with the ship in frame, happening relatively quickly.

1 Like

Hey guys can you like, reweet, and/or reply to this tweet? Trying to get someone on WCCFTech to do an article on the Infinity Kickstarter, need to create some more buzz:

lol just realized the typo…

1 Like

Okay well he already responded anyways :smile:

1 Like

Frankieonpcin1080p is back…

Hey,
Had Laser Eye surgery, so couldn’t use a computer for a couple of weeks, but will start posting with DayZ shortly and then Battlefront when its out grin emoticon Got fighter pilot vision now so all good!

If you have Facebook, please go and like my comment:

A comments on his post with lots of likes is far more effective than posting on his wall.

1 Like

This is a very critical time, many people are occupied with Fallout and Battlefront is just around the corner. It might be best to try and maximise exposure before Battlefront lands.

Of course the next dev stream will be this Sunday, so we should pour our efforts into making this known so it’s not just mostly us watching. We shouldn’t wait till it’s live before telling people about it, let word get around before it happens.

1 Like

Good initiative.

1 Like

You guys should also post a reminder on Kickstarter, Facebook, Twitter and wherever else.

2 Likes

Hi, I noticed Infinity: quest for earth is on list of games by mmorpg.com and had good “score”, but Infinity: Battlescape is not … or at last I cannot find it. It is a bit late, I guess, but I still think it should be there…

Maybe because infinity battlescape isn’t really a mmorpg per se? (it is lacking some mmorpg typical stuff like persistence)

Well I got another writer to respond. If everything goes as planned, we might get a few articles up the last few days of KS :wink:

3 Likes

Do we have any news Keith on Chris Roberts getting into the prototype. (contacting Disco Lando or Ben Lesnic again)

And also have you guys tried again to contact Angry Joe, one last time. Maybe via ‘other Joe’ or Angry Army.

And… would Scott Manley consider doing one last quick live stream/video.

This was nice, I saw it on Keith’s Twitter page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdAC4POxV_o&feature=youtu.be
Unless I was hearing things (I do that sometimes) Mr Anton Petrov said there were many ships to chose from.
Other then that it was a nice 30ish min. clip saying people should donate. :smiley:

Now other people listen to it and do a better job of explaining then I did. Thanks.

1 Like

On a side note: Did anyone try to hit up NPR? Just the procedural planets might be worth it to them to do a short story on.