Well… maybe… but if that’s true then that’s kinda lame tbh.
Noble peeps his head above the parapet where he has been hiding.
“Sorry guys… I sort of fell asleep…”
Sorry, I was back home in the borders Friday-Monday with my gf and was very busy catching up with family etc.
I’ve been trying to catch up but I’m still rather confused. I think maybe we should have a different thread per day cycle, that might make things easier, I don’t know.
Anyway, I will finish compiling what I’ve got then get back to you asap.
Also in the mean time:
You never expanded on this Xamino…
I realized a little bit late that you have finished your “test” and now they are all humans?
Sorry but isn’t against any logic that ALL crewmembers that went into the weapon locker are humans?
At least one of them is a wolf, everything else would be a big fail by the wolf team.
So this is my list currently:
- Pendokar maybe human (was the first that used the word loyal instead of loyalist)
- Enginish probably human or a very crazy wolf
- Xamion - unknown
- Cybercritic - unknown
- Sane - unknown
- Arkenbrien - unknown
- Dekaku - unknown
- Nos_Fi - Can’t proof anything
- NobleBrutus - unknown very silent
- LyskTrevis - human or very skilled evil mastermind - both is possible
@LyskTrevis On your loyalist check. Who failed to give the correct answer on the first PN or who needed the most time for answering it?
Concerning the Noble lynch vote: From what I read in the past games Terran wouldn’t skip a wolf game only because he is not a wolf.
I’m removing my Pendokar vote. I have to go through all this again and will set a new target soon.
But i fear it will most likely again be more random then theory based…
He was MedBay crew like me and was confirming my report
I link all the day/night posts in the opening post, if that helps.
Let me triple confirm that report, Topper was human.
So. It’s time again to make a decision based on nothing.
May call for today is Arkenbrien
I’m still sure that at least one wolf slipped into the weapon locker - they need to know what happens in there.
I got through all posts of all 4 that are on weapon locker duty.
I think The_Sane and Cybercritic are both acting humanish.
Of the remaining two Arkenbrien is my prime subject because of “keeping a low profil” and “Bandwaggoning”
Did I miss something, or is everyone ignoring the fact that Cybercritic failed to receive the weapons locker desperate action PM?
Did this get resolved without my knowing?
Sorry, been really busy today. Car’s brakes went out on the way home early this morning and I had to arrange for service and transportation.
Good thing they didn’t go out on the freeway going 75mph - oh wait they did. 
Anyways, looking at the votes thus far, it seems like Noble is the main target today… for reasons. I’m not sure why noble seems to be the target beyond inactivity. Noble seems to be making a comeback. But atm I’m not sure who to vote for. I’ve just not had the time I once did, even now I’m in a middle of a meeting of sorts.
I will also say that I believe Enginish is a probable human, because of his reveal of the CIC’s function.
@Enginish I believe that Cyber did say he got the desperate action PM. I’ll find a quote…
It was actually in response for your vote.
The day is over
A strange illness spread through the crew, making the day seem to stretch out far longer than usual. The crew dragged their heavy bodies with aching muscles about the ship, performing their duties to repair the ship from the damaged caused over night. Debate about who was responsible for trapping Lomsor in the reactor room was slow - even the interrogation of cybercritic about his activities in the weapons didn’t seem to present any evidence.
Around lunchtime a few of the crew noted that while they were all working hard NobleBrutus was nowhere to be seen! They searched the ship and eventually from him snoozing in a cozy pile of warm sheets in the ship’s laundrette. They snapped, wrapping him up in the sheets and tossing him into the industrial washing machine. The_Sane walked over to the controls on the wall “Desterilisation boil wash with spin dry should do it…”
NobleBrutus has been lynched
It Is Now Nighttime - Posting In The Main Thread Is Not Allowed
Systems messages have been sent out - contact me if you’re not in a system thread and think you should be.
“I was just snoozin’ guys! Gimme a break!”
The RADAR screens in the CIC lit up, planes were coming in low and fast over the ocean to attack the black swan. The battle stations alarm was sounded and the Anti Air Artillery lit up the sky with flak bursts and smoky missile trails. The crew cheered as the bombers broke away from the ferocity of the defence. However the celebration was cut short as the scout chopper was sighted coming back in towards the ship, barely staying above the waves as it trailed fire and smoke behind it.
As the combat crews went back to bed damage control teams spread out over the ship assessing damage to the ship. A near miss from a torpedo had knocked the SONAR array out of alignment and it would need to be reconfigured. Also during the commotion a gun had gone missing from the weapons locker!
The final team to call in a damage report was the team surveying the RADAR array. Ensign Dekaku had been found strapped to the front of the array - he’d been slowly boiled alive over the night by the high intensity microwaves
It Is Now Day 5
Dekaku has been murdered
SONAR has been damaged
Scout Chopper has been damaged
System Status
Weapons Locker - Damaged
Propulsion
Generator
SONAR - Damaged
RADAR
Combat Information Center (CIC)
Anti Air Artillery (AAA)
Medical Bay
Crew Quarters - Damaged
Helicopter Hangar - Damaged
Just so everyone knows, cybercritic has a gun. I fully expect he will assassinate me as soon as he can, given his previous posts and behavior towards me. That said, this is what occurred last night from my point of view:
In the medbay I explained that if there were still four wolves, we would lose today. That can still be the case, as sometimes martin allows us to play out the day just to fuck with us. I voted to inject Nos_Fi with poison, as he was my best guess. Xamino and Cyber both voted to inject me, for reasons they will have to explain to you themselves. Nos_Fi voted for Arkenbrien. Eventually when I logged back in to see I was about to die, I warned them that I would be forced to shut down the medical bay if they tried to kill me. Xamino changed his vote to no action and I did as well. No dissection took place.
I subsequently shut down the medical bay using the generator just in case they tried to ninja vote me.
Engine communicated to me that he and pendrokar were planning to take pendrokar and cyber up with the helicopter last night. This did not happen, and he refused to divulge who they actually took up in the helicopter. It seems engine has had a change of heart. Earlier before the night started I suggested we protect whoever went to CQ, but this also did not happen as you can see because Dekaku is dead. If the occupants of the helicopter bay had listened to me, they would have blocked the night kill, but alas they did not.
Lastly, in the weapons locker, Cybercritic stole the gun from under everyone’s noses and now wields its power. It is my belief that this game is already over except for his decision today. The only way this game can be won for us today is if he shoots a wolf.
…That’s how close it was. Really kicked myself after reading the day post 
Didn’t abduct cyber because in a fit of paranoia I asked Lysk for the secret words and he couldn’t supply them. Decided we would be better served if I took a chance on someone random-ish, seeing as previous kills Lomsor and Skyentist were completely out of left field.
Took a chance, and… It almost worked?
Sorry guys.
Let me elaborate on the above:
Lysk said he was busy playing Destiny and I couldn’t shake the suspicion that I was being led in circles by the wolves. I regretted asking almost immediately since I was straying dangerously close to rule-break-y territory, but by then I was too paranoid. I had to change my protect vote.
(Note: my question was too vague to be answered easily by a human, was semi-rule-break-y, and the answer Lysk gave was non-informative. I’ve resolved to stop using the secret words as a line of inquiry)
Also, Lysk and I had concocted a plan that involved snatching the gun before cyber was able to, but Lysk claimed that he forgot and let the gun get stolen. This set off my suspicion alarms a little bit as well… Though admittedly I’ve had little time for the game lately as well.
So, yes. Mistakes were made. By me. Sorry.
That is the first post that you made that seems truly honest Lysk.
All of my logic points to your actions as most suspicious and yet you plead so well. Once again you have avoided death, what is 3-4 times now, you were the most voted with about 3/4 of the people here thinking that you were a wolf at some point, you started a vote on 2 humans and got those humans lynched.
What puzzles me about the med-bay is that I find it hard to believe that there were no wolves there, still xamino could have had you killed, nos could have had you killed and you, xamino and you could have killed ark. Yet only you had the power to shutdown the system. It’s a cluster fuck.
I’m not gonna go all power hungry and start pointing the gun around. Would be nice if we actually shot a wolf today, any suggestions?
Reading through Martins story: Has the helicopter been shot down by our own AAA?
@LyskTrevise So you all voted for do nothing in the locker and he voted for stealing the gun in the “public” weapons locker thread?
Is that a night action now for him?
Is there more than one weapon?
It’s a day action Nos, I can shoot you right now. 
I caught this as well.
Can we get some elaboration here? You make it sound like the helicopter was attacked by something, but the only attackers are “Bombers” and “Torpedoes”. The only option I see is AAA fire.
Maybe our intrepid pilot (the illustrious @Pendrokar) can tell us what happened during the flight?