I’m game for another!
I’m not sure If I can squeeze time for a wolf game in the coming weeks / months. However if that Minecraft game is still happening I’m in.
Someone made a film of our game!
Remake, nice.
We need a new game…
hint hint wink wink
. . . I see no insane, giggling soldiers. 0/10, will not watch.
New game new game!
I guess I’ll start thinking up a new setting…
Progress? 
I’ve been doing a group read of the Stormlight Archive series before the next book in the series comes out in a few weeks time. @Quantumplation (who organised the group read) persuaded me to run a TWG themed after the books starting on the day the next book releases (as a kind of alternative timeline for book 3).
I’m going to try running this one on Reddit and of course anyone from here is welcome to sign up - I’ll post a link here once sign ups are open.
Oh Stormfather! Roshar had better watch out.
I’m not advertising this game anywhere else yet, I thought I’d give you guys first dibs for a couple of days 
I’m in. Never read the books, but I know someone who’s a huge fan, so I’ll pester him for roleplay ideas. 
Coincidence of coincidences!
I come in for my 6 month check-in and a game is just starting. It’s a sign, I think.
Stormlight archive game, too? Very cool! I’ll have to brush up on my lore knowledge, it’s been awfully long.
After the conclusion of this one, I recommend you to check out the web serial Worm.
It’s about internally consistent superheroes in a cynical but not necessarily grimdark world. A game based on it would be great, but it’s also just something I like to recommend.