There’s plenty of time left. Though, I’m inclined to vote to lynch TA at the moment for the reasons discussed.
Plenty of time, but if the accused don’t post then that time is useless.
It almost makes me wonder if there is some sort of role preventing people from talking, but that kind of thing would definitely have been noticed by now, firstly and secondly, pretty hard to enforce should the person decide to read the main thread and post here come Day time, before reading any PMs.
I’m still not sure what to do, I’d hoped that Ovog would come forward with a defense by now so we could maybe move on to somebody else. Have you got any more to add, Lomsor? there are two votes for you also.
Indeed and still I’m about to be put in the shark tank even though I answered all requests up to this point. I find it kind of weird that nothing is moving. @Ovog , @TerranAmbass?
There was such a role in past games. It did work and was kind of fun. But like you said, we would have noticed by now. Also when Terran didn’t post a whole day he told us it was him just not posting …
Not really. I think I described pretty accurately why I acted like I did. Make of the situation what you will … but stuff should be moving but it isn’t moving.
Well it says Terran hasn’t posted since the 22nd … It’s the 25th now (almost 26th, here at least
)
He does seem to be doing the bare minimum to remain active.
I mean, that tactic’s worked before, I should know…
But it’s pretty damn suspicious, so I’m activating my vote on TerranAmbassador now
Ok, well… TerranAmbassador still hasn’t turned up I see.
I guess I will make it official.
TerranAmbassador
@Lomsor have you told anyone what your role is? I’ve got a reasonable idea for most of the other players based on discussions with others, but know nothing about yours.
![]()
I’m second guessing myself a bit. I’m going to switch back to Lomsor for my vote. TA is still my more likely suspect than Noble/critic but I don’t want to take the risk and get that decision wrong, whereas I’m pretty certain about Lomsor.
Mostly by process of elimination. But unlike some who just don’t say much Lomsor says plenty without really having an affect on the conversation. Talking in vague terms about possibilities and never putting forward a solid theory. Sometimes even sounding a little over dramatic. If there is a wolf trying to deliberately mask himself instead of just gliding under the radar it’s Lomsor.
Lomsor
Okay, this is bullshit…but to avoid last second vote-changing right before the day ends and the forcing of a tie I’ll also change my vote. Terran hasn’t posted in absolutely forever and Ovog hasn’t posted despite me warning him last night that he’s gonna have to come up with a defense today -_-
This is bullshit, guys.
Switching vote from Ovog to Lomsor.
We gonna go with TerranAmbassador, there is something fishy about his role and if we learn his alignment after the lynch it’s the best chance to clear us. What’s got me a bit puzzled is that there doesn’t seem to be much fiddling with the voting, I’m starting to think there are only two infiltrators and they are being careful with raising suspicion by manipulating the lynch vote.
Well, I’ve got a plan, but it’s a bad plan.
Agent Falkon walks over to…6c-6f-6d. There was something distinctly not quite human about this spy, and they had spent most days skirting the crowd of spies trying to uncover the infiltrators. Frankly, Falkon was suspicious, and the angry crowd was turning against them. But killing one infiltrator likely isn’t going to be enough.
Falkon rested his hand on 6c-6f-6d’s shoulder, carefully angling his sleeve to aim at what appeared to be a critical junction at the base of the skull.
6c-6f-6d started to move to speak, but with a quick motion Falkon clasped the drooping portion of his cuff and squeezed.
A flash lit up the cuff, and a shot rang out
@martindevans shot fired, targeting Lomsor, please confirm
So, I’m here.
Since Topperfalkon just shot Losmor, I’ll be voting TerranAmbassador
Losmor reasons to vote agaisnt me, can be applied to him, as I see it, he has been on the fringes too, poking the other fringe people to interact, and gaining the trust of the spy community arround the bunker (I don’t know how I would calify as someone who earned their trust yet, but there you went saying that) is what makes me more suspicious of him.
Now, my vote for TerranAmbassador, is that since he has been so absent (more than me) but still seems to watch from afar, and interact really little with us, that to me is suspicious. Maybe he is wolves, or just a shy spy, but he is the best lead I have.
- Lomsor is dead
- Topperfalkon is The Man With The Golden Gun
For the sake of lynch vote safety… TerranAmbass. Ovog, since I’m still not too convinced you have a defense and I told you way ahead of time that you’d need one I’m pretty disappointed you didn’t post anything till now. And yes, I did stay up till like 5 am to see if Ovog and Terran would actually say anything and then force myself to wake up before the day ends to see if they were being tricky by waiting till near to day end 
Actually since Terran is about to be removed from the game for inactivity is there any point in lynching him? Seems kind of pointless…
The Day Is Over
Pew
A golden bullet pierced my body. My existence finally ends.
For a split second I had access to all my past lives.
It was a plentiful life.
May the ones that are left find a way out of this hole a mile deep … or rather. Grave.
With information officer Lysk murdered by the infiltrators a somber mood settled over the base, no one wanted to take his role leading the investigation… As the tide turned against Lomsor special agent Topperfalkon suddenly got jumped from where he had been sitting - without a word of warning he pulled out a shiny golden gun and shot Lomsor between the eyes!
With Lomsor dead and not much of the day left the crowd of agents quickly came to a decision that the silence from TerranAmbass was too suspicious. The agents spread out, searching to find Terran wherever he was hiding in the base. Nafen and Ovog found him down on one of the lower levels repairing a bridge across a deep chasm, illuminated from below by the glow of magma.
Terran turned around as a heard them step on the bridge, seeing the look on their faces he adopted a combat stance and prepared to fight for his life…
- TerranAmbassador has been lynched
- TerranAmbassador was a member of staff
- The night will be ~48 hours long
Please note the extended night. Skyentist has informed me he’s afk Friday and Saturday so I shall probably start the day late Saturday, and finish it normal time Tuesday.