After reading through the long argument between Cise and King_Cosmos I have to agree more with Cise. Although Cise seems to have been playing in an erratic manner he has explained the reason for it. And there’s far less logic in Cosmos’ arguments (one based on a joke that hasn’t got anything to do with the actual game).
And yes. I haven’t forgot the day 1 “mistake” either.
.
Anyways, all the best to your mother @King_Cosmos. Glad to know we are generating some good drama for a small audience outside the community.
I feel Cise has defended himself well, however I still feel the largest argument against Cosmos is the day1 mistake (which I feel a little guilty for since I really should have noticed).
I would really admire if Cosmos’ actions were really part of an elaborate wolf plan, but I think such a risky play is unlikely and instead the wolves have just been trying to capitalise on the aftermath. We already know Xamino made a genuine mistake.
Lomsor has done precious little this game. I would consider voting for him except that I fear giving me and LucasFIN supreme control over two systems would do nothing to win over the conspiracy theorists and while I do not really suspect Lucas at this point, the ES is important enough to warrant a three person garrison.
I am hoping that tomorrow will bring a plethora of new information from the med bay and other info gathering systems that we must have populated by now. For now I think we must decide how best to optimise that… lynching Cise and dissecting him will provide a good amount of information primarily on The_Sane and King_Cosmos, and a little on Trevise.
I feel we should have more to go on at this point, but for now my vote remains on Cise.
EDIT: For the record with Cosmos there were 18 posts between plans 2 and 3, and 38 posts between plan 3 and Cosmos’ reply. One such post was this one:
While this did not explicitly say ‘Cosmos vote point defence system’ it was implied fairly heavily. I’m confident Cosmos should have read it since it was just a few posts down from an @ link to him. However the sheer number of posts between his reply and plan 3 does tell me it would be quite easy to overscroll up the posts to the second plan when he decided to confirm his allocated system after having scanned through the whole day.
No. It generates the same information over and over and over again. The sooner you are dead the sooner you can stop distracting us from finding other suspicious players.
All of this information you are purportedly generating is based on your very first knee-jerk assumption that people pointing out your suspicious behavior must be a wolves. You’ve never taken a moment to think about any other scenario, nor have you even stopped acting suspicious.
Here’s a terrible thought… you are a human and the wolves are so very pleased with the hole you have been digging yourself that they’ve been calmly and quietly picking the rest of us off with no risk to themselves. Because of you.
you never gave any reasoning behind your vote for me other than the “oh man he is playing weird”. especially when you “somewhat expect that” from me. Obvious bandwagon move
I’ve answered every question posed to me. on top of that you haven’t asked me anything this entire day. You just joined the_sanes bandwagon.
I hope pointing this out will have a positive bearing on tomorrows discussion
I’m rather certain it has proven a decent ammount of unique information. Especially when we still don’t have a confirmed wolf kill ON DAY FOUR. you and King_cosmos both believe in this far fetched idea that the humans can just sit back and ride the game out and get lucky and kill all the wolves. It doesn’t work like that. Winning as a human requires one to be be pro active.
Sure is weird you are jumping to the personal defense of King_Cosmos… Especially when those points were directed at him.
I will ask you again. What harm have I done exactly other than spur on discussion? I’ve already proved that your attempt to make it look like I divulged information in the PM was unfounded and incorrect via simple probability.
I was waiting for lomsor’s post he mentioned he would make, but it’s getting a bit far into the day. Lomsor corrected some of the points i had against him and im fairly satisfied with his response, so cise.
Oops, thank you for catching my mistake. I thought there were more votes for cise…
Im on mobile right now so please excuse grammar and brevity…
It won’t let me pick another quote…ugh
Noble, while I realize that it may be however unlikely, I based my decision off the logic of xaminod death meaning something to the wolves instead of being seemingly random. If make the basis of his death meaning something and assume that it put the wolves closer or in control of a subsystem. This led me to cosmos simply because his accident no longer seems like an accident if he benefits from xaminos death.
I think you’re right this could be a wolf plan and im falling for it. But what alternative do we have? Bandwagon on cise because he’s crazy? I could vote for you. You’re on lysks list of suspects and he was dead on last game, so should I trust him? While I think lysk is a human, im sticking with my own logic for now. Its too close to the end of the day.
I can’t tell if Cise is really a human or wolf, but from a human standpoint he’s generating a lot of discussion and consequently information from which to analyze posts and benefiting us from it.
I’m almost to my game so I won’t be able post again or answer any questions before night falls.
No… I am constantly searching for new avenues of information using anything I can think of and have developed multiple theories that I have discussed with various people.
As I asked in the pm thread (i don’t believe it was quoted here)… If you knew the vote for protect target of 1 in 3 people, would you still attack that person? The assumption is that at least 2 of the three people are in agreement, if not all three.
I’ve found you extremely suspicious since yesterday, i intended to vote for you today since last night’s events but i wanted to see if i could get more information from other suspects first.
The main reason im voting for you is your PM shenanegins from the stuff with the info trading yesterday to lastnight’s info leaking. You also seem intent on making yourself as lynchable as possible just through your general posting manner… which is almost too dumb to be a wolf, but i get the feeling it may be just another of your schemes. You do seem to have a lot of schemes this game cise.
What about this one, which I’ve asked in effect three times?!?
So far, I haven’t read anything to justify your pre-knowledge! This was from yesterday! Did I miss something? My basis for voting for you is your knowledge of the system prior to asking enginish for info on the system. How do you explain that?
First thing, I don’t know why I didn’t connect what you said to what I was asking. In the flood of stuff, I must have missed this. My mistake. However, I did have to ask this 2-3 times before you posted this.
It’s lunch time, so I’ll get to giving a fuller reply soon.
First of all lets equalize the repair: Structural Integrity Field.
Cises general weirdness was verry anoying yesterday and filled most of the discussion today. He did defend him well but this discussion only has stirred a back and forth that I don’t see to be that useful at all.
I agree with Skyentist when it comes to that. I really don’t feel like jumping this. But on the other hand it is really hard to see anything else. This is a really big game with a lot of great players. My usual tactic sadly doesn’t work here as it seems.
At least I see a group of players I can trust more then others due to their behaviour. Their arguments have been found and they didn’t shy away from clearing up even the smallest of discrepancies. Essential doing the opposite of what I look for when trying to identify wolves.
My Number 1 suspicion lies in Pendrokar tough. It’s to late now to convince anyone to move his vote and the two targets have been established but I’ll go into it a little anyway.
Starting at today he mostly elaborated on what happened to his subsystem. Leaving a snappy comment on Xaminos death. Wondering publicly how and what the damage to his systems could mean, but not jumping to any conclusions. Something I find rather strange. Then at first resist voting on Cise. But later on does so nevertheless, not pointing out what really made him change his mind in the above discussion but pointing out other things.
I’d like to hear the thoughts of the others on my suspicion. Doesn’t have to be today though.
But to help todays endeavour there are two targets I can choose to reinforce. Ether Cise or King_Comsos. This tells me that most probably one of both must be a wolf. To save myself some nerves I’m going to base my decision on voting patterns. It seems I’m the only one doing that … strange. We should have enough data on that already. Though we also don’t have any confirmation … so a two bladed sword, true.
Day1:
First day vote.
I did the same.
Day2:
Has been targeted on that day too.
Day3:
Day4:
Self preserving vote …
Counter vote.
I may have missed some.
The plethora of things going on is unbelievable. In those past four days things happened that can’t be unseen. And both Cosmos and Cise have been in the middle of it the whole time, a lot of times duking it out in public against each other. And today it climaxes.
I go on and vote on King Cosmos. I think his role as a Wolf made him reach new heights in playing this well. I myself can’t believe it. It lean like 50.01% towards him and not Cise …
Well, it’s nice you think I’m playing well, but I’ve been on the back foot since day 2. I’m so busy putting out fires that I’m not entirely sure who the wolfs really are. I promise you killing me is only a waste of a lynching. Some of my fights with Cise have actually been concerted efforts with other players in an effort to get him to talk. Others are because I’ve been trying to protect myself. Either way, I’ve been trying my hardest to find and kill a wolf in order to protect myself. I wish that translated with you guys more.
Also I’m on mobile so I’m having some formatting issues. Normally I would tag or quote reply, but I can’t. Thank you very much for the kind words Lucas. She’s doing alright. I shouldn’t have mentioned the hospital. It sounds far too dramatic, when no one knows what’s going on yet. Like I said, even though you guys suspect me, it’s nice to know its real people out there.
Well finally you picked someone other than The_Sane, though might trust in him could be my downfall, it has happened before when a player does something that I believe a wolf wouldn’t.
I am sorry for your loss, but should I know him?
That is truth, I can’t see through him. The primary objective is to survive. Cise was willing to kill himself through a lynch to be proved human. Not sure if that implied he would survive afterwards. Then again it might have been a wolf plot to exhaust med bay uses with the process would failing. I am on the edge.
The fight between Cise and King_Cosmos is so close, that I fear picking either. So the alternative:
It was Cise shouted The_Sane as soon as the body of Xamino was discovered hanging from the lift. “I was chatting to some of the guys in the medbay and the cryo systems last night”, he continued, “and Cise… did some stuff! It was very suspicious stuff”. That convinced most of the crew immediately; that was pretty suspicious. And to be honest, who would miss the chief political officer? He was always emailing these annoying election pamphlets to the crew.
As the anger started to build the chief political officer stood up on a table and made a speech about loyalty to the federation and how other people were much more suspicious than him. A few people nodded in agreement and pointed out that no one really knew what King_Cosmos did on the ship, but it wasn’t enough.
The_Sane kicked the table out from underneath Cise. As the political officer fell The_Sane grabbed the nearest tool, a bolt driver used for hull repairs, and drove a 6 inch bolt through the politicians arm. Cise screamed in shock and pulled himself away from the bolt, leaving a chunk of his arm behind. Cise backed away and glanced back nervously, behind him the hundreds of meters drop down a cooling shaft. He begged the crew to see sense as they advanced, but there was no stopping them.
Cise hung from the side of the bridge, battered and bleeding from the assault of the crew. King_Cosmos was about to stamp on his hands and send him plunging to his death and then seemed to think better of it, with an evil grin he took the bolt driver off The_Sane and drove a bolt through Cises’ hand. The politican screamed as he hung above the drop into pitch black, the bolt slowly tearing through his hand. As the crew boarded the lift to go about their repair jobs they heard the distant screams abruptly get much quieter and then stop.
It Is Now Nighttime Cise has been lynched The night will be 24 hours, starting from when this post was created
The crew sleep comfortably again; confident that this time they’re completely safe from impact with the shields and the defence guns in action. Not only that, now they have proper beds to sleep in now that the crew quarters have finally been repaired. However, halfway through the night the entire ship lurches, artificial gravity disappearing as the mighty engines cut out for a few seconds. Shouts can be heard around the crew quarters as people wake up. A few seconds later the gravity cuts back in and everyone falls back to the ground with audible thuds.
The crew gather in the newly repaired structural integrity system, probably the safest place near to the crew quarters. Engineering status screens didn’t seem to show any fuel flow problems, the most unusual thing that had happened last night seemed to be two impacts on the deflector shields, pretty mundane. Suddenly an explosion rocked the ship, something had managed to penetrate the deflector shields and had smashed into the cryogenic systems, disabling them! A few members of the cryogenics crew looked a little guilty as they explained that Lomsor was in cryogenic storage and would be trapped there until the system was repaired.
The lift doors opened with a ding, announcing the medical team arriving in the room. LyskTrevise and Mattk50 were grinning and laughing maniacally as they stood apart and presented Enginish, alive and well! Skyentist explained that they had overloaded the nanite injection systems, damaging the medical bay in the process, and resurrected Enginish from the dead!
As the clock on the wall ticked over 7am, a time when the structural integrity control room would usually be abandoned, screen turned orange to indicate the system was no longer running on automatic - some kind of program had been loaded into the system days before and had taken control! The room began to rattle as the field projection coils began doing… whatever they had been programmed to do. Sensors indicated an artificial micro singularity being formed in the crew quarters! It was moving down the ship, homing in on the control room. Within seconds the tiny distortion ripped through the wall, eating a ragged circle out of the solid steel, it seemed to be homing in on LyskTrevise who was still laughing loudly and celebrating his amazing medical achievements. LyskTrevise turned around just as the micro singularity dug into his arm, a sickening crunching noise filled the room as his entire arm seemed to shrink into a single point. He looked down, too shocked to even scream, as the singularity continued down his body as if searching for something, pulling away the skin to expose his organs. With a sudden motion the tiny spacetime distortion zipped right through LyskTrevise’s heart and then disappeared with a pop, spraying hot blood across the entire crew. The rattling the field coils returned to it’s usual background quiet hum. LyskTrevise collapsed to the floor and breathed his last words, “Structural Integrity… Field… nominal”.
It Is Now Daytime
LyskTrevise has been murdered Enginish has been resurrected Lomsor has been trapped in cryogenic storage The medbay has been damaged Cryogenic storage has been damaged