Yeah, I kinda hate to admit it, but I think I jumped the gun when I asked for that extension. I wanted to discuss matters more thoroughly before coming to a decision, but Krishna is still very suspicious. Sorry about the delay guys.
I donât understand the rush to end the day. It seems you almost doesnât want to be convinced whatever might happen. Iâd say that the game is probably decided after this day anyhow, so I say make as much use of it as possible.
IF you are a human, you werenât working perfectly together at all. Lucas fooled you. Lucas intention was never to have the humans win. As he was a vampire he did not care if wolves or humans won. All he cared at that point was to kill off players, the absolute opposite of what you wanted at that point (killing a random player at day one is almost a guaranteed human loss).
Later he did the same with cybercritic. Cyber at least had the wits to out Lucas when it was clear what he was up to.
Your Alliance was nothing but Lucas stepping stones to a vampire victory.
There is another possibility however, which makes much more sense, and that is that you are in fact the last wolf. That would make it three (maybe four) wolves, cise, skyentist (Pendrokar) and you. Seems very reasonable to me
Yes I agree completely. But by lynching me, you make a human victory 100% impossible, just as Topperfalkon has clearly laid out.
Power is intoxicating isnât it?
EDIT: my change was made since I thought it would be easier for you to simply change your vote than to try to convince both King_Cosmos, Noble, Xamino etc to change theirs. And it seems they are pretty stubborn.
What have I done to raise suspicion? I went through all your posts for today and you havenât explained any reasoning at all. If you want me to convince you of my innocence you must first show me why you think Iâm a suspect.
Of course I have no idea what youâve written in your secret hidden Alliance-chat mind you.
Sorry but I have to repeat myself. I donât get why you all donât realize or ignore how strange you act!
Krishna. Your last posts have been extremely suspicious. Everyone seems to ignore the obvious stuff here.
Contrary to the people I trust, all the opposition did to this point is ignore ignore ignore and lie lie lie.
You hand TONS, TONS of opportunities to get yourself out of this, you could have assaulted Topper, Me anyone actually for mistakes we made, but every time you come forth you try to tell us how we are going to regret it and how you are totally no wolf and expect us to believe you?
Then I say ok to this ⌠give you a chance, believe your claims for a second. And you blow it one hour later. With this EXTREMLY cheap try to make me vote for my ally. Do you think Iâm stupid! What is this? Didnât I make clear in my posts above that Xamino, Cosmos and even Noble arenât suspicious. Do you know why they arenât? Because they do express their thoughts about whatâs going on. Not always publicly, but they do. All you did is try to appeal to our reasoning. Telling me I should abandon the trust I build up and go with that reasonable plan. It isnât reasonable for that reason. If a plan is fishy, and someone tells you to ignore this fishiness, you donât just do it. What are you trying to do?
There is obviously communication between Topper and you. Obviously. His actions have been equally obviously cheap. I hope everyone sees the implications of that. Xamino, Cosmos and Noble seem to not be as blind.
Donât ignore your obvious mistakes. They donât go away that way.
[quote=âLomsor, post:447, topic:601â]
All you did is try to appeal to our reasoning
[/quote] Iâm sorry but i donât quite get it 
I mean, that is really all I can do, no? Or what do you want me to appeal to? Your love? No Iâm kidding but Iâm sorry I donât see what you are trying to say.
Do you think my posts have been suspicious because I did not vote Topperfalkon? Because I actually did so, but then I changed because
- it seemed easier to convince only you than try to convince three or more players.
- I think Xamino is more suspicious for reason stated in my previous posts.
- By lynching Xamino we will get evidence if Enginish is telling the truth or not. If he is, we will not really loose Xamino either, as he will still be in the game with us and with a rather large chance to win (in a sense we are making him a favor).
Or do you think I am suspicious because I voted for your âallyâ? I donât really know who or how you guys are allied because I have never been invited nor had any insight in any of your hidden discussions. But since Lucas was obviously in the âAllianceâ, and he turned out to be a none-human who was the mastermind of at least two human-kills, I wouldnât be so surprised if your group was infiltrated by more none-humans.
EDIT:
Of course I donât think you are stupid or anything of the sorts. Iâm sorry if I may have come off in that way. English is not my first language, and all that.
Noble Brutus, the mysterious missionary of Antemera stood on the pulpit with a stern look on his face and declared âKrishna! You have fallen from the way of Antamera and into the deep cavern of sin and despair⌠you have brought beasts like Skyentist and Cise into our midst⌠it is time for you to be judged!â. Lomsor the lumberjack and Xamino the priest were quick to back him up, âweâve been secretly exchanging correspondence for daysâ, they said, âand it is undeniable that you are a werewolf!â.
âWait! My friendsâ, shouted Enginish, âit doesnât have to be this way. We can all be friends, whether we are werewolf or human. With the power of
lovevampires!â. âYou would have us sell our souls and become undead abominations!?â roared Lomsor, âIâd rather die a human than betray all our fallen comrades and join youâ.The arguing went back and forth for hours, but the pleas and plans of Enginish and Krishna fell upon deaf ears. As the sun fell down below the horizon the pair of crazed priests yelled in unison, âIf youâre not one of us, youâre one of them! Weâll kill everyone who doesnât agree with
usGod!â. With that they marched over to Krishna, grabbed a nearby pot of burning incense and threw it into his face. As he screamed and tried to claw the burning ashes from his eyes the priests held him down whilst Lomsor lined up his axe to behead him. Lomsor swung his axe and buried in 3 inches into Krishnas shoulder, âWoops a doo, guess Iâm a little out of practiceâ! He took another swing and this time managed to slice halfway through Krishnas neck, âYou know on second thoughts I donât think this axe is sharp enough to behead himâ. Noble Brutus, who had been standing nearby sighed loudly and kicked over a couple of candles, âLetâs just burn him to deathâ.The small crowd stood outside, shielding themselves from the heat, grinning to one another every time they heard another of the strange strangled gurgling screams from inside. Flames had engulfed the entire church building and were beginning to work their way up the crooked old belltower when something vital gave way in the heat and the entire building crashed down into a pile of burning rubble.
It Is Now Nighttime - Krishna is dead
All people to whom it applies, please send in your nighttime roles quickly. The next day will start in 24 hours.
Before the sun dragged itself over the horizon King_Cosmos snuck quietly out of his room at the piercing stake motel. Heâd decided that staying in the middle of the village was just too dangerous and that the abandoned villa hidden in the trees on the edge of the village would be a perfect place to hideout. As he walked down the street, dragging a heavy bag full of documents behind him, he saw a pale orange glow in the distance. âThatâs a bit oddâ, he muttered to himself, âI didnât think sunrise was for another hour yetâ.
Heâd asked around the village about the villa earlier in the day to get an idea about if it was safe. Rumours about the place were wild; some said that it had been an old headquarters for a bootlegging operation and the walls were still stuffed with bottles of whiskey, others insisted that a crime ring had hidden out there and that the secret cellars were packed with enough weapons and gunpowder to run a war. Of course practical people pointed out that this was all very unlikely and that nowadays the place was just used to store firewood ready for the winter months.
Xamino had heard these stories as they were related to King_Cosmos and now he was starting to believe they were true. He desperately tried to pull himself free from the chair he had been tied to as flames licked under the door, downstairs he could hear bottles shattering in the heat and each time there was a flare of light as whatever the liquid was burst into flames. He struggled a little more, the beasts had used some kind of metal wire to tie him to the chair and he reckoned if he just wiggled his hand right he could cut off three fingers and escape! He was too late though, just as he had half sliced through his own thumb the first deep rumbling explosion from the basement shook the entire house⌠then another and another and
BOOM! King_Cosmos stood dead still in shock as he watched the entire manor explode, scattering burning debris across the entire village and setting trees across the entire mountainside on fire.
It Is Now Daytime, Day 6
Cast your votes for who to lynch for the death of @xamino
The day will end in ~48 hours
[AH-AH-AH-AH-AH!][1]
Welcome to the cult of the vampires, Xamino!
Spoilers: Krishna wasnât a wolf. But⌠That might be obvious now. 
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3pKcRSmw2w
How do you know Krishna wasnât a wolf? We know he at least wasnât the only remaining wolf if thatâs what you mean.
Of the remaining players (Topperfalkon, Lomsor, Enginish, King_Cosmos and myself) I find Topperfalkon most suspicious of being a wolf.
@Enginish Is there always a day lapse between death and resurrection? If so if/when we go with your plan one person amongst us would have to lose.
Well. As Noble said. He may not have been the last.
Sure someone else could be the last wolf now. But I rather pull trough with the plan instead switch now. Topperfalkon
Yes, thereâs always a lapse until the end of the next night. One of the players could lose, it depends on how Martin wants to handle the ending I suppose.
Anyway, letâs not make this day any longer than it needs to be.
Topperfalkon.
One of the players could lose, it depends on how Martin wants to handle the ending I suppose.
If youâre dead when the game ends, you lose. Pretty simple 
@Enginish I suppose you bit Topperfalkon last night?
Lomsor is already bitten, that leaves me and King_Cosmos⌠did I ever tell you what nice hair you have Enginish? Or what nice pale skin? Or those wonderful fangs - they really suit you. 
So Martin, weâve reached a consensus. The majority of players have voted for Topperfalkon and I donât see anybody changing their minds. Can we end the day early?
For what itâs worth, Iâm voting for Lomsor
He was the other dude that was bitten, so lynching him wonât kill him.
Iâm currently going to vote with my Human buddies and take out Topperfalkon. Sorry for the late reply, Iâve been out of town this weekend.
After the death of Xamino the decision of the villagers was quick. As one they turned towards Topperfalkon and glared at him with murderous intent. âWe know youâre the last werewolfâ said NobleBrutus, âOnce my flock rids this town of you we will convert Eliseni into a shining example of the beauty of Antemera!â. Lomsor and Enginish grabbed Topperfalkon and began carrying him towards the butchers shop at the edge of the town square, âNo, no please Iâm not a wolf!â screamed Topperfalkon as they tied him up and began pushing his feet towards the meat slicer. He pleas descended into horrifying screams as the slicer began chopping off thin slices of his feet and working itâs way up his legs. As the slicer hit the bones in his legs the entire shop began shaking violently and the machine could be hard struggling even over the shouts and screams.
KâTHUNK the slicing machine eventually shattered into pieces under the stress. NobleBrutus looked a little disappointed and directed them to throw Topperfalkon into the waste bin, âHeâll bleed out in a few minutes if we leave him thereâ. Barely alive and seeing the world through a darkened haze Topperfalkon looked around the waste pit, he squinted over into the corner at hundreds of tiny red eyes which were slowly approaching. Topperfalkon didnât have the strength left to scream as hundreds of rats began eating his fleshâŚ
It Is Now nighttime - Topperfalkon is dead
All people to whom it applies, please send in your nighttime roles quickly. The next day will start in 24 hours.
Iâm afraid the day will be starting a little late today. Something has just come up so I wonât be around at the day start time (and I donât have time to do it now
) .
I will start the day as soon as possible! Probably around 1.5-2 hours late.
What?! Unforgivable!
âŚ

The four remaining inhabitants of Eliseni gathered in the house of Valeriu, far away from the fires which were still burning burning on the eastern side of the village. âWellâ said Lomsor, âweâre all here, looks like weâve dealt with the werewolves once and for all!â. Just as King_Cosmos was about to reply there came a knock at the door, he frowned and opened the door to see Xamino and Topperfalkon standing there.
Xamino was bent over, shielding his face from the sun. His flesh was burned and three of his fingers appeared to be missing. Supporting himself on Xaminoâs shoulder was Topperfalkon, beneath his shredded trousers everyone could see his legs intact but much thinner than they ought to be.
It Is Now Daytime, Day 7
Xamino and Topperfalkon are alive
No one has died, the werewolf threat has been eliminated.
Cast your votes for who to kill, if anyone.
A vote for nobody will be counted.