Well, things have changed a fair bit since last night. I’ll switch to cise as well, agreed that his argument was flawed. Though it better be worth it this time.
No RP until Sunday evening from me I’m afraid, currently posting from rural Devon on my tablet.
im a little surprised Cise hasn’t made any effort to defend himself. Maybe he’s been gagged by a wolf role?
If that is the case, it would not be surprising if the wolves have joined in on the cise vote as there are more of us. But i really dislike the reasoning being used against lomsor, dicerolling isn’t a bad idea hell i was considering doing it the first day in an effort to steer the vote away from wolf manipulation.
In Valeriou a sense was tickling … the sense that something bad was about to happen, the sense he knows from being in the wild, when he is watched by predators of the woods.
“This old man is not himself, playing with our lives by scrambling his dice!” “Get him!”
Its not even night and they already try to get a hold of Valeriu.
The old but still fit man reacts quickly. He grabs his Axe and lunges out … some of the people step back while other are unimpressed. Then he throws his dice on the table and splits both of them with one swing. Fragments scatter the room.
“You guys forced me to decide! The beast are hard to track down, they blend in. Chance is sometimes more precise then any argument you throw at them. But the day was eventful and I didn’t hide away as I did in the past but tried find them by working together. Yes, you are right, it was foolish of me to give away my vote to something inhuman, like a set of wooden chunks with markings, but at that time I was confused and threatened. I had to act in some way. And I didn’t want to just vote onto who was threatening me.”
He wasn’t sure if what he said helped, but he could see on the people faces that they were thinking, remembering what each and everyone said during the day.
While he was still talking the group around where Cise appeared to be sleeping grew bigger.
Valeriou remebered what Cise said before he noded away. It was kinda strange, but nothing he may be able to explain. They tried to wake him up but he was sleeping like a stone …
I was about to write my last stand here to plea to the people to rethink their vote on me. Seems like they rethink faster then I write. Even though it is unusual I want to thank them.
I think I elaborated enough on my thought and opinions about what happened in the last hours of this day in my last 3 posts.
That would be very unfortunate. I hope this isn’t the case.
Edit:
Generally I don’t like how extreme this day turned out. Even if I wouldn’t be at the receiving end I still think it’s strange that all the other accusations just disappeared and weren’t discussed at all.
By the way, gonna have to request the guardian angel do his thing again tonight for me. We will see what alignment cise is, hopefully, but wolf interference would be very… annoying… i like my well with only one corpse in it thank you…
I hope we still have a seer alive working somewhere in the background.
After what felt like an incredibly long day the sun eventually fell below the peaks of the mountains and bathed Eliseni in the pale orange light of dusk. The arguing throughout the day had been heated, some of the villagers had even nearly come to blows! KILL LOMSOR shouted TerranAmbass and a few others, NO! CISE IS CLEARLY THE MURDEROUS WOLF yelled others.
Finally Topperfalkon had had enough, it was getting dark and they didn’t have time for this any more. Whilst the others were still arguing he walked over to where Cise lay sleeping, grabbed his pickaxe and with a single mighty swing buried it into his head. Brain matter and blood splattered over the nearest few people and everyone fell deadly silent.
“I guess that decides it then”, said Enginish as he turned to walk back to his house. Everyone else snapped to their senses and rushed back to the safety of their homes.
It Is Now Nighttime - Cise Is Dead
All people to whom it applies, please send in your nighttime roles quickly. The next day will start in 48 hours.
In the future if anyone feels they’re likely to need a day extension please ask in advance, I’m usually happy to extend days out to 72 hours for basically any request!
I had some crazy cool RP planned, but I didn’t finish in time it seems. Since I don’t want to risk “sudden wrathful god death”, without further due, here is The Wolf Game Soundtrack - Day2: Funeral for Three
Cybercritic awoke early in the morning; his job as undertaker had suddenly become a lot busier recently and he had a lot of work to do today! He walked downstairs to get some breakfast and flicked the switch on the wall to ignite the crematory furnace as he passed by. He put on a record of funeral music, turned it up loud and started preparing some porridge.
The record finished just as he was lifting the first spoonful to his mouth. He paused for a second, there seemed to be a strange noise coming from the adjoining crematorium… perhaps… OH MY GOD IS THAT SCREAMING? He jumped up and ran to the door, fumbling with the keys in the lock and then ran around the side of the house into the crematorium. Once inside he hit the big red button to extinguish the furnace and pulled open the door. He was too late… inside was a horribly burned body, hands twisted round the inside of the door mechanism in a futile attempt to escape.
News spread fast around the village and a crowd gathered in the crematorium. The body was difficult to identify, but going from the build it was clear that Enginish had been murdered.
Eventually, after starting to argue about who to lynch a message was delivered from Mattk50 in the well, it read:
I have dissected the body of Cise which was delivered to me last night: He was a werewolf!
It Is Now Daytime, Day 3
Cast your votes for who to lynch for the death of @Enginish Cise was a werewolf Mattk50 is the medic (still) The day will end in ~68 hours (Wedsnesday, 20:00 UTC)
I cannot explain myself better than I already have. I stick by what I told you during the night.
[quote]For me, it was a case of not knowing who to vote for. I’m fair convinced that either Cise, Lomsor, or Xamino is/was a wolf, but all are/were more or less equally suspicious in my eyes.
I felt like I couldn’t vote, but had to, especially after Pendrokar called me out for not voting.
As for what drove my specific choice:
I honestly couldn’t vote for Cise for making the same leap of logic that I did (him being ON the list is half the reason I suspected him in the first place), and Xamino’s role is potentially useful, no matter how suspicious it seems to me.
I was not lying when I said that I had nothing to add in the thread. Yesterday threw me completely out of whack.[/quote]
Well, someone else raided his home and a put a bound and gagged Enginish into his furnace (which is turned on every morning). I’m not sure I’d say it’s his fault.
i.e. I have to pick someone for my RP sections in the morning to discover the corpse, please don’t read into that!
Also: I’m going to extend this day out so it ends at the usual time again (20:00, wednesday).
Oh, I recognise that. Just making the point that he was “technically” responsible. Of course, he might have also actually been responsible too, we don’t know.
So like, as far as RP goes, this town is kinda insane. We throw our dead in the village water supply for a well dweller to dissect the body, then presumably hoist it back out to burn it.