google skills sucks yandex translate more understandable. yep and i have already have problem with communication. I am sorry guys but Russia is big and more then much apportunity in here you can become rich very fast becouse we have much holes in law and etc i not whant learn your eanglish in near the future.
[quote=“pictbrige, post:383, topic:536, full:true”]-Stuff about translations and learning English.- *Editor’s Notes.
[/quote]Don’t worry, Pictbridge. You’re perfect just the way you are!
If you think paypal is a secure method you have another thing coming when they decide to freeze your wallet and steal all your money for no reason.
I’ll have you know pictbridge is one of my favorite posters on this forum. I may not understand 100% of the time but when he gets it right he gets it right
Which is why it is important to give him more incentives to further improve his english skills. It is important to be able to properly communicate. He has been on this forum for months, and from what I can tell, he hasn’t improved his english skills by any amount. Turns out that he isn’t interested in actually getting better, as he is complacent using automated tools for translation. Instead, he seems to be more interested in abusing a flawed legal system to get rich.
PayPal is far from perfect. Yet, it still manages to be not as insecure as using credit cards. It is a step in the right direction, yet a site like kickstarter doesn’t support it. Weird, isn’t it?
Well, at least we have the police did not use weapons.
For the season, here’s a short, atmospheric, creepy Eastern ghost story:
~30 hours later and this is what a science victory video in Civilization 6 looks like.
So at least they dropped the “set the atmosphere on fire and horribly kill anyone (and everything) but the select few by interstellar vehicle launch” victory.
Alas, they only dropped the obscenely evil part and kept the utterly nonsensical one.
Others solved this long ago (like the unfairly forgotten Call to Power 2): just give a final marvel that gives essentially unlimited power (massive energy source, reality rewrite, total mind control…) and justify it that way.
One thing that bugs me about Star Trek are their holograms. They are programs, but apparently it is not trivial to copy these programs, and if you send your piece of software over the net, it will be deleted from your station. Are holograms star treks very own space magic, or did someone randomly decided for all that it was unethical to copy holograms?
ARRIVAL - OFFICIAL TRAILER B [HD]
I might actually try to watch this one in theater, it has a very strong “Day the Earth Stood Still” vibe about it, and “could” take a different look at a first contact scenario… I’ll expect a few cliche’s though 
Thank God
Hurray Trump he won the election![]()
Yes, no more proxy wars against russia hopefully. Glad I am not living in a possible nuclear holocaust zone anymore (germany). 
Another one lost to the endless depths of audio …
Kidding. Sounds like good choices.
So apparently the ModMics sounds bad on most onboard ADCs. Including mine. I can’t get enough gain out of it without some verry annoying static. Switching to an external ADC seems to help for most. I’m quite interested how that Creative box is performing. Didn’t hear a lot about them.
As I allready ordered a DAC … so after some searching I topped it of with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2nd Generation … it’s getting out of hand for me …
I swear I stop now … at least for a few months. Damn static … it’s just too quiet in my room.
Interesting. I’ll test it all out and get back to you.
I was searching for a DAC+amp/ADC+preamp combo but found my options were very limited.
I was contemplating getting separate Fiio e10k and Scarlett Solo but for £86.48 from Scan I appear to be getting something that should be able to do both. We shall see.
Which ModMic do you have? 4.0 Omni?
Yes the Omni with Mute switch. It’s alright but I really want as clear sound as possible especially as the omni is supposed to sound really good and from most reviews also did. I only found out about the static issue after googling it and some people managed to fix it with a simple small USB sound card … this guy has a view reviews of such combo thingies … other manufacturers should start to put ADCs into their DACs and make them more versatile.
Are they combo thingies? I thought the monitor headphone output on those was just for listening to what is going into the microphone inputs? ie The USB was just input to the computer, not output.
Am I wrong? On the Scarlett Solo are you able to output sound from your PC through the Solo’s headphones?
Yes acording to the reviews you are able to do that. With the “combo thingies” I was more referencing USB soundcard sticks and the above mentioned youtubers reviews of a lot of them but he also reviewed a lot of interfaces, which I guess also fit the description. The problem with the interfaces is that they mostly draw all their power from the USB lane and, especially when using phantom power microphones, don’t have enough left for a decent amp, so some of those have problems outputting loud enough audio. I would suggest watching this to get a feal of it:
We both have a solution now though … I look forward to hear from the results. I’ll post mine once I got everything set up.