The Kickstarter has begun! Pledge now and spread the word!

How can I work tomorrow! >:- (

6 Likes

I decided I needed to take the day off, too much to do…

14 Likes

same :smile:

13 Likes

Well luckily I work from home, so… :wink:

4 Likes

I was just about to ask you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll just take a big brake …

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll be late too… about 10 hours late, but oh well. I hope the tier isn’t backer limited… :scream:

EDIT: To answer my own question: nope.

1 Like

14!

4 Likes

Definitely Starfold. Although I would love to see some more asymmetry.

4 Likes

5am :sleeping:

I’ll try to be up to see it off. Good to know that 2 gmt is 5am here this time around though! Wouldn’t want to miss the grand opening…

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

That’s when I’ll be up. Well, 4:30am, I don’t want to miss the final countdown :smiley:

5 Likes

An unsollicited teleprospection company I had never heard of decided to set an unsollicited rendez-vous tomorrow 1 hour after the KS launch at my appartment to “help me make some savings”.

I’ll leave to your imagination what I have answered them.

11 Likes

This feels like a new years countdown. I don’t think a kickstarter has ever been this anticipated.

3 Likes

Clearly they don’t know how KS works :smirk:

1 Like

Luckily it will be 15:00 pm for me. Prime time really (sadly prime time for work as well).

1 Like

I get access to a credit card fourteen hours after the Kickstarter goes live. Or I die of anticipation.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Has anyone ever seen @INovaeFlavien like a post? I’ve been here since the first day and don’t remember him giving a like to a post yet. It’s a complete mystery.

6 Likes

He probably just doesn’t like anything…

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure he likes Infinity :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Will be to busy working for my company at 7 AM in the morning…

Who’s my company you ask? INFINITY (No I did not preplan this.)

4 Likes