[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

Died the “iron death”

Mh, okay. I was contemplating if I should reply or not. I wasn’t a big fan initially, but hey - why not. I’ll accept one of those last spots.
(Where you at @Saturday)

1 Like

It would be really nice if later on your join date gets you certain benefits (i.e. you get to test new stuff first) similar to how Star Citizen is doing it. Also, Star Citizen uses an incremental ID for every “citizen”, so the lower your number the more special you are which I also think is subtle but cool.

That’s something we will take into consideration along with community participation, which Discourse makes pretty easy to track, for distributing perks.

@w0dk4, you have joined in 2006. That makes you one of the ancients. :smile: Welcome back!

-> Nominated. Will you accept?

Sure, count me in, though I’ve never really left :wink:

2 Likes

i did that already :stuck_out_tongue:

im sure by now they have grown teeth and chasing cats around the neighborhood

Now TOG has 100 members! Hooray! \o/

Maybe that logo competition should be initiated to celebrate this milestone (as the previous challenge never really got anywhere).

1 Like

Imagine the following logo without “GRAPHICS” and where the eagle is replaced by a spaceship that is flying out from behind the flags and large enough that you only see the front third of the ship. The ship would not be a flashy streamlined model, but one that is more staid, stolid - and means business.

Jazz up as required.

3 Likes

Ah, I didn’t realize we don’t have a logo yet. We should collaborate on one, instead of having one person just be the be the designer. I’ll start putting up my brainstorms.

Have you had time to make more progress concerning legacy accounts?

I will set up a competition in the Art Challenges thread. Stay tuned :wink:

3 Likes

100!

Was going to post some Spartans hopping with painted six-packs to their death, but that is 300. So here is a little cute sci-fi 100 trailer.

3 Likes

The challenge has been announced! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I quite like that sepia old-gaurd logo, JB

I’ll be in if there are spots left. No worries if full :wink:

Lurking since '07, created an account in '08

1 Like

Ill join. I have been lurking since the old website and threads.

1 Like

Almost missed this. Yes there’s room until KS. And even after that those already nominated can join. :slight_smile:

I may only lurk these days (mostly web/blog) but I still have fingers crossed for Infinity. Only now seeing some of the screenshots from the last month or two and I’m impressed. I’ll accept my nomination to the OG! :wink:

2 Likes