[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

I wonder if any one remember me i used to be active way back in the day on the other forum.

The recend burst of activity on the social media site remembered me that they had a new forum

Your name seems familiar. I will nominate @granyte

Continuing from the [list][1] of forum users (10 more names):

@Enginish
@Frozen
@George
@Kofiman
Legato / @Lux (2 accounts)
@Leon89
@maded
@martindevans
@Naima
@pathog3n

Note! This is only a group of people that I remember from that list. I suggest others go through it as well so no one is missed.
[1]: http://pastebin.com/YyvN2XVZ

A few more names from the same list:

@Pelenor
@Rav3nous_waffle
@Saturday
@Ultimate_Hobo
@Willpower
@zhyl
Zmann966 (edit: looks like a double nomination here)

I haven’t really been active since the change over to discourse, maybe that should change (more wolf games!). If that counts as a nomination from LucasFIN I’ll accept :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: I’ll join the next one!

Oh dear, I walked into that didn’t I >_<

I’ll try to get one up soon. I need to remind myself of all the roles!

2 Likes

Ok here it is.

1 Like

I accept, and Ill do my best to be more active aswell.

1 Like

Thanks for the invite. Would be happy to join.

I once had serious ambitions to start my own IPO: The Cult of Irashi. It was to be some pseudo-religious group, praising the return of the Messiah of the older days (forums).

2 Likes

Who in the world would invite me to join something cool… I guess I’m in

2 Likes

anyone remember me? I was the guy that always used to post in January of each year asking whats up with the retrospective, and it would always hit like a day later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in.

I have reverted back into a full lurker state, but I do still exist. I think…

And no, I obviously did not read the last 200 posts.

4 Likes

Oh, so you missed the one where we made this the ā€œno Angrymarineā€ club?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back friend.

1 Like

I’m not one the list, altho I remember a guy named ā€œbobmanā€ who made some nice stuff, he made awesome turrets, and a station aswell I think.

Nominating:

@scuderia (retrospective asking guy)
@backzuth (been here since 2008)
bobman (Yes I remember him, sadly no new account yet)

Waiting for replies before adding.

Backzuth definitely gets a nomination, i recruited him from the old infinity forums at some point and we built the foundation of a glorious space empire, it was fun.

1 Like

I gladly accept, I will try to think of some more ppl, but the ones I remember so far, is on the list =)

2 Likes

Try this link: http://pastebin.com/YyvN2XVZ

It has all current accounts. I suggest others go through it as well.

Thank you kind sir. I will name my first ship after you! Accepted.

1 Like