[OG] The Old Guard (133 members - Pre KS nominees are listed in 4th post)

Imagine the following logo without ā€œGRAPHICSā€ and where the eagle is replaced by a spaceship that is flying out from behind the flags and large enough that you only see the front third of the ship. The ship would not be a flashy streamlined model, but one that is more staid, stolid - and means business.

Jazz up as required.

3 Likes

Ah, I didn’t realize we don’t have a logo yet. We should collaborate on one, instead of having one person just be the be the designer. I’ll start putting up my brainstorms.

Have you had time to make more progress concerning legacy accounts?

I will set up a competition in the Art Challenges thread. Stay tuned :wink:

3 Likes

100!

Was going to post some Spartans hopping with painted six-packs to their death, but that is 300. So here is a little cute sci-fi 100 trailer.

3 Likes

The challenge has been announced! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I quite like that sepia old-gaurd logo, JB

I’ll be in if there are spots left. No worries if full :wink:

Lurking since '07, created an account in '08

1 Like

Ill join. I have been lurking since the old website and threads.

1 Like

Almost missed this. Yes there’s room until KS. And even after that those already nominated can join. :slight_smile:

I may only lurk these days (mostly web/blog) but I still have fingers crossed for Infinity. Only now seeing some of the screenshots from the last month or two and I’m impressed. I’ll accept my nomination to the OG! :wink:

2 Likes

It seems OG is slowly replacing TOG so I guess I’ll change it in the title too :slight_smile:

Hey LucasFin - is there a way to see when we originally signed up? I think this is my third Infinity website but I can’t remember when I actually signed up the first time.

I accept the nomination ! Thanks for remembering me :smile:

2 Likes

Here’s the profile information of your current account (if those old ones are still there you can sign in with them and check their profile page):

Seems like you are an oldie (2007 for this latest account).

I nominate @Lore. Will you accept the nomination?

1 Like

Thanks LucasFin I accept… now I should catch up on where we are :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to join this old people club too :smiley: I found my name in that long list of old forum members. I am not much of a talker, but read and know about this pursuit of awesomeness quite well.

I will nominate and add you in :slight_smile:

I’m just a lurker and haven’t contributed anything, so I feel a bit like a fraud to accept any sort of award. I joined back on the old forums, meaning to contribute spaceship 2D/3D concepts, but quit when I realised they wouldn’t be accepted (then) and that I already had too much real life work to do.

I have nagged everyone I thought was slightly susceptible to what Infinity would eventually be, so I guess that makes it me semi-legit :slight_smile: If user contributions ever re-open, I’ll definitely be interested.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, plenty of lurkers on the list. And if it makes you feel any better, at least you’re much more deserving of the membership than some other people. Me included :wink: