i did that already 
im sure by now they have grown teeth and chasing cats around the neighborhood
Now TOG has 100 members! Hooray! \o/
Maybe that logo competition should be initiated to celebrate this milestone (as the previous challenge never really got anywhere).
Imagine the following logo without “GRAPHICS” and where the eagle is replaced by a spaceship that is flying out from behind the flags and large enough that you only see the front third of the ship. The ship would not be a flashy streamlined model, but one that is more staid, stolid - and means business.
Jazz up as required.
Ah, I didn’t realize we don’t have a logo yet. We should collaborate on one, instead of having one person just be the be the designer. I’ll start putting up my brainstorms.
Have you had time to make more progress concerning legacy accounts?
I will set up a competition in the Art Challenges thread. Stay tuned 
100!
Was going to post some Spartans hopping with painted six-packs to their death, but that is 300. So here is a little cute sci-fi 100 trailer.
I quite like that sepia old-gaurd logo, JB
I’ll be in if there are spots left. No worries if full 
Lurking since '07, created an account in '08
Ill join. I have been lurking since the old website and threads.
Almost missed this. Yes there’s room until KS. And even after that those already nominated can join. 
I may only lurk these days (mostly web/blog) but I still have fingers crossed for Infinity. Only now seeing some of the screenshots from the last month or two and I’m impressed. I’ll accept my nomination to the OG! 
It seems OG is slowly replacing TOG so I guess I’ll change it in the title too 
Hey LucasFin - is there a way to see when we originally signed up? I think this is my third Infinity website but I can’t remember when I actually signed up the first time.
I accept the nomination ! Thanks for remembering me 
Here’s the profile information of your current account (if those old ones are still there you can sign in with them and check their profile page):
Seems like you are an oldie (2007 for this latest account).
I nominate @Lore. Will you accept the nomination?
Thanks LucasFin I accept… now I should catch up on where we are 
I would like to join this old people club too
I found my name in that long list of old forum members. I am not much of a talker, but read and know about this pursuit of awesomeness quite well.