Note! This is only a group of people that I remember from that list. I suggest others go through it as well so no one is missed.
[1]: http://pastebin.com/YyvN2XVZ
I haven’t really been active since the change over to discourse, maybe that should change (more wolf games!). If that counts as a nomination from LucasFIN I’ll accept
I once had serious ambitions to start my own IPO: The Cult of Irashi. It was to be some pseudo-religious group, praising the return of the Messiah of the older days (forums).
anyone remember me? I was the guy that always used to post in January of each year asking whats up with the retrospective, and it would always hit like a day later
Backzuth definitely gets a nomination, i recruited him from the old infinity forums at some point and we built the foundation of a glorious space empire, it was fun.
I had an account on the old site with a whopping 0 posts, I also followed it a lot before registering too, since I rather watch the discussions most of the time. :c
While I qualify under the “been here a while” category, I do not fall into the “active” category. ;-; Can I still come to the clubhouse?