New Blog post: state of the Infinity Battlescape Kickstarter and prototype

The quest for Earth aka the mmo

am pretty sure that inoX was just joking …

Anyway, for all who aren’t able to join, there won’t be a stream, since it would conflict with the whole ‘dont share your impressions until kickstarter started’, right?

Are you Infinity guys going to have a ranking system or should we do that on our own?

Signed: Don’t go so fast your making me dizzy.
PS Thanks.

What do you mean by ranking system? What needs to be ranked?

Ranking our skill as battlescape pilots, of course.

I preemptively declare myself sergeant of the master sergeants most important person of extreme sergeants to the max. anyone who tries to stop me will be demoted four arbitrary ranks, you have been warned.

4 Likes

There’s already a thread for that: Pilot Rankings

i know what you did there. :slight_smile:

You really want that rank? They’re the janitors in my navy

3 Likes

Pfft…

In my navy, Admirals prepare the gestapo soup.

Here’s a cookie to anybody who got that reference: :cookie:

The what now?

Is this from the first season of Brownshirt Dwarf, the extreme right wing remake of Red Dwarf?

2 Likes

I’m going to be such a bad pilot I pity my side. People will be saving up money for me to be on the other side. I would like to play with people who play at my level.
On a side note your link didn’t work for me :frowning:

Weird. Fixed now.

You get two cookies, as I only just now realized I misspelled gazpacho soup. :laughing:
:cookie::cookie:

1 Like

Ach! Are you zure you mispelled?
Our zoup exborts fery vell and has kood flaffor! Jawohl ! Effen UZA loffes it!

6 Likes

If only they’d mentioned it in basic training!

Never mind, I’m sure no serious psychological damage will result from your soup faux pas.

1 Like

Sure looks spicy!

In that thread the question of stat tracking was never answered only put off. (like many things I don’t recall that thread) So it is a lagitament question, Should “we” do it are they going to do it?

Look at what I found on Keith’s Twitter!!!
Procedural volumetric galaxy background in Infinity Battlescape (WIP)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPm8PX5WgAUEcdD.png:large

Not sure it worked if not try; https://twitter.com/inovae_keith

There is also a pic of Pluto IN RED!!!

3 Likes

What do you mean?

Does that quoted post from Keith not answer the question?
Obviously it’s too early for him to state exactly what form the stat tracking will take, but the intention is clear.

As Keith says, what do you mean? How would “we” track our own stats? The only possibility I can think of is a fan website where people upload their stats after each match, but that’s got as many holes as a colander.