I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

It will always be IBS to me. It’s part of the potato charm.

1 Like

:hankey: IBS is great!!! :+1:

NO…no it’s not.
4 Likes

I just did the playtest… btw. that’s not a screenshot XD

Keep saving your money, it’s so much worth it!

11 Likes

That is all ?
Dude tell us more !
we are all :ear:
Where were you?
How did you control it?
Did you crash into something ?
Did you seen asteroid ?
Did it have …you know what :wink:

1 Like

I won’t say a thing. My mouth is sealed. Also I don’t want to spoil you like Hutchings always does, but believe me, the less you know, the more excited and surprised you will be when it all kicks :smile:

5 Likes

But you’ll spill all when the KS launches, right?
RIGHT!?

3 Likes

/me bounces and squeals with delight

EEEEE! EEEEEE!

2 Likes

Dammit Keith! Your tweet brought me here and I was expecting screenshots!

3 Likes

Came in expecting so much more… sigh :frowning:

#stopthetease

1 Like

I had forgotten about that. Thanks for reminding me.

:frowning: grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel Grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel grumbel !!!

Yeah, enough we the teasing, now give us some screenshots!

1 Like

Another screenshot today, nothing crazy, just something a little pleasing to the eye. :smile:

14 Likes

Need

Moving

Images

Can’t

Contain

HYPE!!

1 Like

My mind has been lost for 15 minutes in that screenshot. Simply beautiful.

3 Likes

Very soon :wink:

5 Likes

Any chance of defeating this: http://imgur.com/IhrAFYM ???

The rings just don’t seem right? Are they supposed to be like that?
I don’t know why but this catches my eye and I can’t stop seeing it! it cannot be unseen!

Pretty please!

The rings aren’t right, but I’ll ask: How do you think they’re supposed to look? And how would you suggest they be “fixed”?

2 Likes

It feels as if the atmosphere isn’t scattering the rings enough. It is towards the bottom, but I feel they should be less visible.

Other than that, breathtaking as usual.

1 Like

That’s a problem related to the order of rendering transparent objects. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t. We’ll address that at a later development stage ( we’re too busy with the KS right now ) :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Apart from the rings piercing the atmosphere, it is a great screenshot. I really like how the evening/morning side of the planet is tinted in red.

2 Likes