I-Novae: Engine Screenshot Thread!

Now THAT would be a nice intro, caused a tear to drop. :cry: :+1:

Didn’t read the title and then recognized the voice from the MC in Interstellar, good movie.

yup music is very powerful tool in setting the mood.

No call for updates today I see… well then, only one for you this week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

So good looking. Seriously. I can’t wait to get my hands on some more I-Novae videos.

1 Like

Looks great! Are you guys finishing the look for the Battlescape system yet?

You will rue the day you said that.

We will pester you to no end for updates for now on! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAaaa…

3 Likes

What’s the state of water and vegetation? “Kinda working” and “it’s on the to-do list” respectively? :slight_smile:

So beautiful :smiley:

8 Likes

The Battlescape system is mostly “On Paper” at the moment, but we have a pretty clear picture of what the system should end up looking like. Types of planets / moons etc.

Water is in, the coastlines need some work still though. Vegetation is still on the “To-Do” list, although there are other things with greater priority. :wink:

That mobile screenshot fills me with joy :smiley:

3 Likes

Android all day!

3 Likes

A mysterious interloper appears:

8 Likes

As nice as the current screenshot is, I prefer a more… subdued look for my Nexus 5:

2 Likes

Funny, no one shows an iPhone …

Hey, don’t look at me! I don’t even have one :smile:
Wait … Isn’t there a children bed-time horror story, about iPhones needing to be jailbreaked to be able to set a live wallpaper ?

Oh well … I was about to make some more jokes, but I guess this is already pretty hard.

@Kichae : if you need any help with … uhm … slaying … that drake … just wave in :wink:

Oooh, this looks perfect!
And I was wondering what to use as my mobile’s wallpaper (though I’ll use the blue one instead)

Must, resist, peer pressure…

2 Likes

It’s times like this that I wish I had a cellphone.

/oldschool

2 Likes

Not to encourage you @Kreydis, but, everyone IS doing it :wink:

3 Likes

and i thought having a dumbphone is enough to be oldschool.
I’ve got lot to learn.

That’s just flat out cheap.