What AusQB said:
Liking development so far can’t wait for developer publish date for game developers…want to make a game with you guys engine so badly
Sunset on Sarake (with experimental placeholder clouds and oceans enabled)
Also, mountains on Aresthia (plus one of the new stations top-left!)
It’s easy to lose a sense os scale when these stations are so large…moving along them at 300m/s still takes a solid half minute to get across certain sections…
Just rotating on approach to another new station. Beautiful green sunrise(set?)!
Edit: Fixed
Looks nice!
BTW, converting it to jpg will make the forum like the picture better, and avoid the “Uploading…”.
“uploading” takes half a second at most and PNG means no artifacting and high intensity colours don’t get washed out to crap. Post PNG’s if you can please.
It’s not the time to upload, it’s the forum. For whatever reason, it doesn’t like uploading png as much as jpg.
See:
(very bottom of post)
I’ve noticed this as well, mostly when uploading batches of pngs, where it would say uploading, and that the progress was 100%, but wouldn’t display the image. But when I convert to jpg, that wouldn’t happen.
Yeah there’s definitely an image missing…I’ll have to reupload now. Its the best one too! The sunset and the ringed planet in the same ahot…i was rotating while taking that series. I’ll remember that tip for the future though!
What I do is upload them to imgur. And then link them here. So people who wants to get the original can.
The forum also compresses large images. No matter what.
You know those glowing buttons on the Interceptor? Well, looks like they glow a lot. See that glow around the cockpit?
And the interceptor is powered down here. I just hope the battery won’t be empty when I come back form the grocery store…
wow…mindblowing!
why there are no more backers, i dont understand!
Game will rock, anybody wanna make a bet?
All you ppl ; send those pics to all gaming sites and youtubers, spred the word hehe
I’m with you on all accounts. Your enthusiasm rocks! This company has a very solid fan base, many of which are loyal as all can be. Why they aren’t millionaires is anyone’s guess. The work ethic over here at I-Novae Studios is real! Their strive to avoid disappointment is impressive and is something that shouldn’t be overlooked, but rather appreciated by all regardless of aspect.
I’m well aware that they are small team with limited resources so i don’t think all things will be implemented from start, and lot of things will be missing but once game hits beta and steam, funds will come so further dlc’s and development will continue. Let’s be honest i play Elite and i’m also backer for SC but all 3 games are different and one is few years from release so Infinity will offer something different what these games dont have yet.
Just look that screenshots, enough for me since i play mostly flying sims and all i’m looking for is atmosphere enty feature and those beautiful sights, yeah i’m gameplay mehanics freak and that’s why such optimism from me, beside i watched prototype vids and it’s miracle expecially from such small team.
I talk too much, sorry!
And a few more because it’s hard not to take SS’s when flying around.
//edit, is it possible to get rid of the windshield scratches/remove the cockpit fully? Atm I just angle the ship downwards and look through the top part of the ship to get a “clean” screenshot (i.e no ship interior) but the scratches in the glass comes with the screenshot then.
Some mountains I saw in the distance
Same mountains that I saw from a distance but from above, found a sweet little valley in there
Placeholder trees shows its pretty big
There’s a mod that changes one of the external camera views to face forward in front of the ship, eliminating the need for zoom + hud off. I’m not sure where it is or how to do it but @SpaceJay should be able to help you.
this one is for the interceptor:(Fighter.xml)
<Camera>
<!-- No Hull Forward-->
<LookAt X="0" Y="0" Z="1" />
<ViewPosition X="0" Y="0" Z="0.010733" />
<MaxAge>1.0</MaxAge>
</Camera>
<Camera>
<!-- No Hull Backward-->
<LookAt X="0" Y="0" Z="-1" />
<ViewPosition X="0" Y="0" Z="-0.010733" />
<MaxAge>1.0</MaxAge>
</Camera>
<Camera>
<!-- chase camera behind ship -->
<LookAt X="0" Y="0.004332" Z="0" />
<ViewPosition X="0" Y="0.007645" Z="-0.020733" />
<MaxAge>1.0</MaxAge>
</Camera>
<Camera>
<!-- front view -->
<LookAt X="0.000000" Y="0.001813" Z="0.004010" />
<ViewPosition X="-0.003845" Y="0.004828" Z="0.014663" />
<MaxAge>0.1</MaxAge>
</Camera>
<Camera>
<!-- left side view -->
<LookAt X="0" Y="0.002260" Z="-0.001577" />
<ViewPosition X="-0.016181" Y="0.006053" Z="-0.001619" />
<MaxAge>0.1</MaxAge>
</Camera>
<Camera>
<!-- right side view -->
<LookAt X="0" Y="0.002260" Z="-0.001577" />
<ViewPosition X="0.016181" Y="0.006053" Z="-0.001619" />
<MaxAge>0.1</MaxAge>
</Camera>
</Cameras>
https://forums.inovaestudios.com/t/modding-battlescape/1388/67?u=spacejay
link to the bomber version