Huck plush ;-D (pic heavy)

That’s the most coherent sentence you’ve produced the entire time you’ve been on this board :stuck_out_tongue:.

10 Likes

@Kichae so this bearded space rock is your creation?

Oh god 2cute.

1 Like

Did Dan add the googly eyes? Because googly eyes on rocks is a long standing idea, and there’s no way one can lay claim to the concept. He’s in house, and the bearded asteroid image is mine, and free for you guys to use. I’d have someone double check to make sure there wasn’t a other party involved, but as far as my involvement is concerned, so long as no one will come after me for using the images for my own non-commercial purposes, everyone has my blessing.

6 Likes

FTFY

4 Likes

Hmm…looks to me, this is really just community created thing.

Nope, the picture is not from Inovae engine its NASA public domain remade by Kichae
…i can be inspired by Mona Lisa - that she has eyes, head and hair and make this:

and it wont be a copy. …even though it has same body parts.
I think that only person that has the rights on this is the creator of the picture (since its direct copy of it) and that is Kichae.
And Kichae has given us the permission to use it.

I looked at the price ranges in toys like this and its around 5 - 20 dollars.
I have been offered 10-30 dollars
I am afraid to ask …but :slight_smile:

I would say 12.5 dollars ?
Is it too much ? Tell me guys i just made it up.

This one is made out of throw away piece of cloth.(she is a dressmaker - therefore she has lots of cloth) I picked it for the pattern that reminds craters :slight_smile: But its up to you what do you prefer if plain color or patern.
Also it has this intntional bumps and ripples so its more like an asteroid not perfectly round … a potato. :slight_smile:

What you say we would use it to raise Infinity battlescape funding ?

base price(for plush) + voluntary addition to be donated to inovae?

  • shipping service. which varies…alot. (country of origin is Czech)
4 Likes

You should talk to your mom about this first, since she’ll be the Huck Plush factory.

5 Likes

Already done that.
Ohh, doing this with bigger community, could be the issue :smile:
But fortunately… hmm unfortunately :laughing:
Infinity is so far too small.
Who knows perhaps it will grow :wink:
I don’t expect too high demand for this.

2 Likes

Think this is the ‘official’ origin of Huck, but we were having fun with googly eyes in a few topics around that time, so there might be a post before this that might be the true root of Huck…


Maybe @Kreydis remembers?

3 Likes

Ahh yes, memories :slight_smile: The evolution of Huck amuses me so, I hope the litigious nature of the conversation doesn’t tarnish his good name. Although I must say, I do have an arguably larger beard than him now…

7 Likes

Where’s the space beard update!?

3 Likes

забей на это. forget about it.

Would it be possible to include a Huck-looking asteroid in the game to have the same features? No texturing, just the modeling. It would be a good easter egg to have floating around somewhere.

Kind of like Emma in jumpgate. You won’t know it’s there until you smack into it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:laughing: i take it its too expensive

in another sense kajima suck money from company like vacuum cleaner another guy seain calls him cheating and all they talks about beard.

1 Like

:slight_smile: well i take that as a yes…although i have no idea how to comprehend it.
please make a suggestion : …
Like i said

4 Likes

Time = Money. How much is your mother’s time worth?
I would say at least $10-20 for that size.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but this can be easily taken out of context with hilarious results.

7 Likes

LMAO, oh god no :laughing: Maybe I loaded the gun, but you fired it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

(A sound arises from the back rows)

BOOoooOOOooOOOooo

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

ROFL :laughing: :+1:

…anyway, when i look at prices around the world it really depends on country.
In some this would be cheap, in others this would be too much.
Just have to find the balance.

3 Likes