Battlescape Player Videos

15 Likes

Some of those scenes are clearly taken from a high budget Hollywood film.

9 Likes
9 Likes
14 Likes
13 Likes

check the new trailer from steam page.

4 Likes

Yesterday I played the game for the first time. Without any tutorial shortly later I was able to get the distroyer. Another planetary fight I crashed it very epic because a Torpeto hit me. See here the cinematic drama XD :smile: A german live lets play - everyones wellcome

6 Likes

Wow you got slapped down hard, great moment.

1 Like

Some of the best moment i ever had !!!

Fly with FA OFF backwarts
through a fleetcarrier and attack again XD - Got it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooGrwlswZNE&feature=youtu.be&t=739

3 Likes

I wanna give you a few tips:

  1. Gemini Station (with a white name) is neutral and you should only be there if you just want to do some random fights, otherwise go to other places and help your team!
  2. “SELECT CLOSEST SPAWN” button in the map screen will select the closest spawn to the place you died in.
  3. Use countermeasures against missiles (left Alt) when dodging them, this will make it much easier to avoid them.

I wondered where my little interceptor would fit…

Still getting the hang of the idiosyncrasies of the FA-off model etc so hopefully I’ll get much better footage as my skills increase.

2 Likes

some really cool shots from 2:49 onwards, shows off the lighting model and texture detail, well framed fly-throughs.

8 Likes

Nice. You should do the same at Odyssey Station. From all stations, Odyssey is the one closest to the final visual look. It has emissive windows, which other stations don’t have yet. We also need to redo a lighting pass over all stations.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

I think a FA-off session around all the stations and planet bases is on the cards :slight_smile:

Thank you ! I will do :wink:

Just a quick recording I did this evening. Got some great battle shots! My camerawork is rough, but I use this mainly for extracting screenshots - the video is here in case anyone would enjoy it!

6 Likes
3 Likes

the exponential acceleration was probably an effect of me playing from US West on the EU server, but whatever the reason… it is just amazing. https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticGentleGalagoBloodTrail

4 Likes

Oh hey, the Devs sneakily put a video tutorial series on the Youtube channel and did not link it here yet:

6 Likes