42 We should be able to construct planets. How it would be would be like this. First we would gather the minerals together to make the planet. Then we would make the planet.
43 Life cycle of stars : new stars are born, main sequence, red giants, then either supernovae or white dwarfs that cool down to become black dwarfs. The game will miss something if there is no black dwarfs. Actually…
44 Black dwarfs as a playable race.
45 MIDDLE-EARTH. As a planet. With the ability to do strafing runs on orc armies of badness.
46 If I play as a Star Fold, do I get the ability to read some of my poetry to any captives I might capture?
47 A pet raccoon that can fly my ship when I’m off line.
48 Blue dwarfs and blue-dwarfs as playable races.
49 Never-ending war between blue dwarfs and blue-dwarfs, caused by the religion of blue dwarfs stating that blue-dwarfs don’t exist.
50 - 100% randomly generated planets based on star system and random amount of resources, to build planets, and then life on those planets based on gravity, light, planet size, tidal stresses of surrounding planets. All plants/life to be randomly generated based on the planets details.
51 - An asteroid with a giant asteroid space worm inside. That I can fly into.
That’s not impossible, that’s an awesome idea!!
The ideas are supposed to be silly/derpy/stupid, not just ambitious.
52 - A monumental monument of Kieth on some backwater planet with a giant plaque listing all the patch notes in ultra-high definition.
Oh plaque not pha… never mind sorry. stupid corner of my eye.
pha…? Do I want to know? 
Read that sentence a few times.
53 Will there be creepers on planets?
54 Teh plaents ar tu beeg tehy shud be onli fife two ten kilometz in size.
55 - An custom skin given to forum users who can’t spell. It’ll look like this: (all white)(words on white)(words=“I CAN’T SPEL”)
56 Being able to destroy planets.
57 being able to MAKE plants.
58 Being able to eat Bentware bagels.
59 Being able to visit Lomsor’s minecraft server as a planet.
That SO needs to be in the mod tools - an Import Minecraft Word as Planet button!